Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol, Care only took one jab at the painting.

How unlikely is holland and karen though? I know holland has TW, but what is karen up to? After watching the muppets I'm kind of sick of Amy Adams. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Post it on OUAT thread,you just spoiled it for me X(
Posted at

Post it on OUAT thread,you just spoiled it for me X(Its a fake poster, lol. No one knows who will player Ariel yet.

How unlikely is holland and karen though? I know holland has TW, but what is karen up to? After watching the muppets I'm kind of sick of Amy Adams. 

As far as I know, Karen does nothing now, her run on Dr.Who ended(and so did my time with that show because fuck the current writers), so she is free.

And Teen Wolf is summer show, so Holand would be free to film when one show finishes its seasonal production. Its not like Ariel would be regular, after all, we have way  too much fuckin series regulars already(although they have been trimming that number off lattely by killing off characters)

We are not even sure on if we will see Ariel this season though, since Neverland is supposedly VERY important to OUATverse's structure and so far we are only getting hints at it(like, we have at least two possible Peter Pans by now)

Posted at

LOL, I can already imagine Hook/Emma and Hook/Ariel ship wars, lol. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,sorry.My friend just told me FakeAmanda dies in Revenge,so i guess i'm really anti spoilers ryt now lol.

Also i meant the neverland thing not the poster.lol.

Posted at

Also i meant the neverland thing not the poster.lol.Neverland was obvious ever since Hook entered the show, and even before when Hatter and Regina went into dimensional hat - one door symbolised Neverland(and another one for Wonderland, Oz and few chinese inspired ones)

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Omg,lol shit,i confused Neverland with Wonderland(cos i'm sleepy?)Anyway i thought you meant the spin off and i was like but why would Ariel be there,lmfao.sorry.i rly should gte some sleep lolz

Posted at

Yeah, Wonderland has its own story and is almost unconnected to FTL, barring Cora.

Neverland is apparantly connected somehow to everything that has been happening. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

It will be interesting to see how Cora became the queen of hearts tho (or did they show it already?)Maybe they'll explain it in the spin off.Eitherway i'm excited.

Speaking of Neverland,did Hook/Emma become a ship yet?For some reason i'm already shipping Hook/Ariel,started when he mentioned that mermaid thing.IDK pirate and mermiad seems so fascinating to me.I guess i know why some people ship Hook/Emma but i just can't get into it,then again i don't ship her with anyone.so....anyway who do you ship her with?or are you above such follies? lol
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Unpopular opinion, but I thought the only guy Emma had intriguing chemistry with was the Hatter. Never seen many sparks with any of her legit romantic interests. But then again I find the actress a bit stiff in general so there's that.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.