Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

I don't hate Damon per se, I hate the material they write for him as they are desperately trying to make like him...and it's having the opposite effect. I thought him very well written in s1 and close to the book Damon I admired so much...but in all honesty ever since s2 Damon has become an unbearable annoying smart ass...like a high school jock worthy of a punch anytime he opens his mouth...partly I blame this on Ian too with his over the top eye acting. The problem is for me that they made Damon's "evolving" character all about and centered on Elena..... Book Damon over the course of the story managed to in some way gain some trust and respect from all the other important characters - Bonnie for whom he felt responsible, Meredith whose strength he admired and even Matt at some stage  when he saw how courageous he was and not even afraid to stand up to Damon himself at one point.....but with tv Damon any good or redeeming thing Damon did was all centered around saint Elena while killing Bonnie's mom and treating her like crap, treating Matt like crap after turning his sister out of boredom....not to mention poor Caroline....and that would have been fine if at least he owned up to all of his actions like book Damon did...instead everything is turned into a joke and tv Damon has this high school answer to everything of just get over it, I' m awesome.

Posted at

I thought him very well written in s1 and close to the book Damon I admired so much...but in all honesty ever since s2 Damon has become an unbearable annoying smart ass...l

This is bassically how I feel about the character.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

bump

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

http://www.rabiddoll.com/node/2317/whats-the-future-for-vampire-diaries-season-5.html

Read the part about Caroline and Tyler. umm funny. and no. not allowed. btw who the hell is Makayla????

Posted at

@ Flora

RDJr just confirmed Pepper donning armor this movie :P

Posted at
Cooling

Tyler will become a key player in whatever new, supernatural plot is in store.

haha

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Stelena will get back together?Lol,what else is new?

In Season 5, it's probably safe to say that Caroline and Tyler will somehow get back together, Klaus will call off his hunt and Tyler will become a key player in whatever new, supernatural plot is in store.

I want to stab that fat bitch with a knife 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

We predict that Stefan and Elena will eventually find their way back to each other (the main squeezes always end up back together on The CW, see: "Gossip Girl," "The OC") 

Is this like a fucking April Fool's day joke or something? Yeah, say that to my broken over Marissa and Ryan NOR ending up together on The OC because a) they made Marissa unbearable and b) they fucking killed her off~~~~~~~~ Uggghhhh! As for GG, LOL please dont remind of how THAT ended - Blair married her pimp and Serena married her stalker, the end!

No, SE should not get back together, mainly because while Stefan has his share of douchery at times, he is freaking still bearable compared to that dumbass Mary Sue. No, Stefan, just go and live a happy life with someone who does NOT look like the woman you shared with your brother TWICE in a row now. 

In Season 5, it's probably safe to say that Caroline and Tyler will somehow get back together, Klaus will call off his hunt and Tyler will become a key player in whatever new, supernatural plot is in store

....I mean, just..

Poor Bonnie is so twisted up in manipulations it's anyone's guess what happens to her.

Who?

Whatever I can stare at this all day

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
^OTP
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
^OTP
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad