Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL I can't.

LOL I can. In all seriousness though there was absolutely nothing worth talking about in this episode. It was just so....BLAND! The best part for me BAY FAR was the cute little moment when Stefan through Car over his shoulder. I love their friendship more and more every episode. And if Plec never had her head so far up this triangle's ass then she would have tried a little Bamon and Steloine dynamic by now.....JUST SAYING! But clearly this show was never meant to be anything but the Elena diaries. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Djoke is alright but his attitude sucks

He is soooooo humble.

Posted at
2425 posts

^ Ewww. Those pictures are almost as disgusting as Kayley sex. *barfs* He is such a tool. Did you know most of the tennis fandom hate Djoke? Of course he's pals with butt picker.

And if Plec never had her head so far up this triangle's ass then she would have tried a little Bamon and Steloine dynamic by now.

Yes to Bamon, no to Steroline. Stefan and Caroline are good friends and should stay that way. I don't see any romantic chemistry at all. Klaroline is so much hotter.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Did you know most of the tennis fandom hate Djoke?

LOL. I knooooow. I remember watching the US open in 2011 when Fed lost to him after having those 3 match points (oh the heartache is still fresh) and after saving one of them he was actually sarcastically applauding the crowd, asking them what he had to do to get some support. LOL. And he was booed off the court like a bitch when he retired hurt FROM THE HEAT one year at the AO even though he was the defending FUCKING champion. He is soooo whiney. No one likes him. But guess who he seems to be really close to on the men's circuit. The horse face. LOLOL I guess pussies really do gravitate towards each other. While Feds really close to Nadal. Say what you will about hm but the man (Nadal) has his class. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Klaroline is so much hotter.

I'm not disputing it but the fact that their friendship outlasts Klaus entire TVD career i would have thought that the idea would have actually occured to them to atleast thicken the plot between the 2 besties. Then add Bamon to the mix and we got 2 guys and 3 girls instead of the BS 2 guys 1 girl thats been going on for the past 3 years. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Plec will never set the Slavatores free, they're tied to Elena's vagina forever. But ocassionally she will troll the Bamon/Steroline/Stebekah shippers, because she can lol.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL Those Nole pics.

I was never big on Nadal, but seeing how much Federer respects him made me like him more.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

As for this episode

it didn't even deserve a recap because again...........NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED!!! 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I was never big on Nadal, but seeing how much Federer respects him made me like him more.

You must be a real nice guy if the person you beat up on on the regular still has major respect for you and doesn't totally hate your gutts. Fed and his family even hangs out with him and his family and they were seen alot together during his injury layoff. I'm posting this AWESOME video of the 2 of them. Its soooo cute. It catches me everytime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJV-mF6chSg

Posted at
2425 posts

Haha Djoke is a huge pussy, always retiring when he's losing. His stupid impersonations are not funny either. His family is also pretty classless. When Djoke beat Federer once, Novak's father gave Fed the thumbs down and said the king is dead. I can see where his personality come from. I hate Nadal and always will. I hate his game, his look and everything he represents in tennis.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.