Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Patri

I knew this was going to happen but for some reason i keep hoping against hope that Caroline would get to kick some Bitchlena's ass too.I mean after all that she said to Caroline in 4x08,she deserved to get her ass handed back to her by Caroline.But how can anyone hurt enchanted forest??This show disgusts me more and more and if anything,this epi just strengthened my resolve not to watch it in s5(not that i'm watching it even now,but still).

WTF is Plec doing though, everyone already sideeyed Elena and she goes and makes her even more unlikeabl

DE stans are rejoicing now tho and i can only LOL because Plec will fuck that up too and then they'll rage.poor souls,lmao

I honestly don't know why people are raging so much at the Klayley sex tho,i mean Damon used to do it all the time and now even Stefan does it,so why can't Klaus,when he isn't even with Caroline and prolly will never be??Klayley may not have as much chemistry as Klaroline(I mean Klebekah has 10 times more chemistry than Klaroline but we dont see them happening,do we?) but it isnt that bad.Meh,if Caroline doesn't enter TO in s2 as a regular,i'll give up on KC entirely.As it is,i'm not much opposed to Klamille anyway.   The only reason i'll sideeye at Klayley,if ever is because Klaus is after Tyler life because he betrayed him but he is giving his protection and dick to Hayley,the person who orchestered the whole thing?Fucking unbelievable.WTF is Plec's logic here i'd like to know.   LOL She can't be that dumb. I mean, if Morgan could understand how people would react to this plot (didn't he keep saying he'd get hate mail for this?), you'd guess Plec would see it too.   What if she is trying to end KC tho?I bet many people already jumped ship.I mean yeah her statements say differently but when has Plec not been a two faced lying bitch? I don't think they have any plans to continue Klaroline,regardless of her statements.   As for Hayley hate,i'm sure people will get over it once TO takes off.
Posted at
Cooling

Elena winning could be realistic because she's with her humanity off while Caroline is still her friend and doesn't really want to harm her. BUT the show's resoning was that Alaric trained Elena. LOL OKAY.

Posted at
Cooling

*reasoning.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
but really this episode was awful, not even lulzy:(

True. Btw what are the reviewers on this site smoking? LOL giving it 4 1/2 stars?

This episode was like a dream sequence where everything was off and nothing really happened.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

This episode was like a dream sequence where everything was off and nothing really happened.I've felt that way about this show ever since s3 started,lmao.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
DE stans are rejoicing now tho and i can only LOL because Plec will fuck that up too and then they'll rage.poor souls,lmao

Mwhaha Did you see Elena's face when Stefan was dancing with Caroline?

I'm calling it now, Plec is totally going to go back to Stelena before the season is over, poor DElusionals LOL

What if she is trying to end KC tho?I bet many people already jumped ship.I mean yeah her statements say differently but when has Plec not been a two faced lying bitch? I don't think they have any plans to continue Klaroline,regardless of her statements.

She had a perfect opportunity to end KC, like 2 episodes ago. Instead she turned that around and gave us a cheesy "he wuvs her" message at the end. And she has plans for more KC bonding in future episodes so she'll only make people more mad lol (btw I've seen some people on tumblr having a newfound appreciation for Forwood, but noone really jumping to Klayley) .

I didn't mind the klayley sex, I may have my issues with Tonkin's acting but she has loads of sex appeal. I also don't share the twisted idea that Klaus shouldn't 'cheat' on his 'wife' Caroline (LMAO someone please tell me that these people are legit 12 years old, pretty please!). My problem with Hayley was how forced her entire existence was in the episode. Perhaps they should have introduced this plot a bit earlier and take it a bit slower, it just felt abrupt and sloppy.

And I wish they'd let Tonkin be Australian, her accent is so distructing.

Posted at
Cooling

btw I've seen some people on tumblr having a newfound appreciation for Forwood

Was it the letter? lmao.

I didn't mind the klayley sex, I may have my issues with Tonkin's acting but she has loads of sex appeal. I also don't share the twisted idea that Klaus shouldn't 'cheat' on his 'wife' Caroline (LMAO someone please tell me that these people are legit 12 years old, pretty please!). My problem with Hayley was how forced her entire existence was in the episode. Perhaps they should have introduced this plot a bit earlier and take it a bit slower, it just felt abrupt and sloppy.

This to everything.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Was it the letter? lmao.

No actually, they got mad that Klaus slept with Hayley (that manwhore!), while "Tyler would never". LMAO I can't.

Posted at
Cooling

OMFG so sleeping with Hayley is what making him unworthy for Caroline? not ANYTHING else? I'm dying.

Posted at
23 posts

@Blood Roses, my thoughts exactly about Caroline not wanting to hurt Elena. She even said that to Elena. But, give it time because if Elena does that again to Caroline, I believe that she will show her who is boss. It's going to take Bonnie to knock Elena off of her high horse though. She's using the "turn off your humanity switch as an excuse to act like an ass-hole. They have made Elena more pathetic and annoying that it's getting really difficult for me to watch her without wanting somebody to snap her neck and kick the shit out of her. She said some pretty shitty things to Stefan but I guess it's pay back from when he said some shitty things to her when his humanity was turned off. But in the end, he came back and so will she. However, Stefan didnt have feelings for another woman like Elena have right now. So, we'll see what happens!!!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad