Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries

Its hilarious that had this been books, I would root like hell for Elena, because no one messes with the head queen bitch of the entire town. Book Elena was ruthless, manipulated people around her without any real remorse and was typical example of a school-bully ice-queen(complete with a clique).  She was someone   who would dump her boyfriend without a moment's notice just cause she was bored and wanted to "win over the new guy". She was someone who had no problem manipulating Damon and Stefan's love for her(to a good goal, but still). ANd she was ferocious, cold and ruthless enough to make thousand year old demons be scared of her and beg for mercy after torture. And yet she was awesome for that. 

TVD-TV Elena is caring wishy-washy epitome of goodness, always faithful to her bitchboy Steffdward, never doing anything bad, never making mistakes, as everyone worships her flawlessness and caring goodness. And I HATE THE BITCH MORE THAN ENTIRETY OF STAR WARS PREQUELS, THIRD X-MEN MOVIE, TWILIGHT AND 50 SHADES OF GRAY TOGETHER.  

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

And I HATE THE BITCH MORE THAN ENTIRETY OF STAR WARS PREQUELS, THIRD X-MEN MOVIE, TWILIGHT AND 50 SHADES OF GRAY TOGETHER.  

Lmfao,you are not the only one here @BN.Join the club lol.

This got me thinking why don't we have an Elena depriciation thread yet?I mean everyone hates her here.We should have one lol

Posted at

This got me thinking why don't we have an Elena depriciation thread yet?I mean everyone hates her here.We should have one lolwe did. like TEN of them already. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

on a random note, Silas has totally possessed Matt's body.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^ Why bc,Matt smiled creepily while he hugged Caroline?Wouldn't it be a complete mind fuck if Silas fell for Caroline too? nicfanz' dream would come true lmao

Posted at
2425 posts
Hey I was basically trolling but if it happens It would be crazy. Imagine if Silas in matts body got to know care and fell in love with her. Hshaha
Posted at
23 posts

@Charishma, I never would have thought of the possibility that Silas have possessed Matt's body. My bloody word, that's deep!  The game is definitely on now! I can see Klaus coming to blows with Silas f***ing with Caroline. Now that will be a good episode to watch if it's a possibility. Now, let me say something about Elena Gilbert; she is getting on my f***ing nerves. She is too everything and its too over-the-top and getting quite boring to watch. She's not a bad-ass vamp, just a rebellious, potty mouthed trollop that's going to meet her match 4 times over. She's walking a very narrow rope right about now. Who the hell need to act like that. Caroline didn't kick her ass because she didn't want to hurt her.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

its just too funny, b/c I read a fanfic that went along those lines. ofcourse it was Jeremy he possessed. but basically Silas's fascination with Caroline was that he wanted to use her body to bring back the woman he loved. Like resurrect her in a way. And it would only work if the person who he chose had a similar heart to his love. i'm have convinced its silas, and that he will majorily screw with Caroline.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@justsaying: Elena is on everyone's nerves. straight up

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@nicfanz Lol,i know,altho it did become kinda serious that day lmao.

@Charishma Idk,if it has to be,i'm pretty sure it'd be Bonnie he'd screw with,i mean he's already screwing with her head.Maybe in the process he'd get close to her and then fall for her or make her fall for him or something along those lines,cos she's a witch.What kinda fascination would a newbie vamp hold for him.Now a powerfull with is an enitrely different thing,even if its a new one.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad