Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
A job is a job and if she were offered a bigger role then what she has on TVD, probably she would take it. She did audition for Elena so I'm sure that like every other actress she would like a bigger role someday
Posted at
Cooling

It's so cute to come back from the dead after klayley sex happens.

lol Flora.

maybe there's a 'moon humping the sun' curse.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol I need to stop with that joke. Fi is tolerable, at least Alex stayed in her cave, but rly Fi has this delusion that the thread is pro JM

Posted at
Cooling

oh she's bringing up again the ~not worshipping Elena thing, lbr this is not how the writers view him.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah but i don't think they're gonna just ship Caroline off to TO.Caroline is more like a pseudo lead by now and she has a huge fan following.who'd watch TVD if the only interesting character left TVD too?

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

who'd watch TVD if the only interesting character left TVD too?

To quote Ian from last year's Paley Fest - "Nobody watches now".

Anyway THIS

Posted at

Yea, Steffie/Caroline was my favorite idea in S2 when Elena got shittier and shittier, blander and blandier, holier and holier. 

Sadly after S3 its quite clear Steff is too whipped. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I would mind Steroline if Caroline didn't end up getting hurt. And yeah, Stefan's never going to love anyone other than Elena. So SC friendship it is. SC scene was like the best part of that ep

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

wouldn't* end up

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

That scene was the cutest thing lol.I'll only be okay with Romantic Steroline if it happens in series finale,as an endgame,with Stefan realising his love for her first.Otherwise its just Maroline Elena rebound again and if there's one thing i hate more than Elena,its Caroline coming second to her in any way,Caroline needs her own happy ending untainted by golden vagina,

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.