Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

This show is not OUAT. This show is not Buffy. This show is not Lost Girl.

Nothing in this show's writing allows for a moral compass like caroline to turn "evil" or "Dark" as it goes against three seasons of character growth. 

The moment they do that they will do that to justify/whitewash. Elena and the show will plunge into even deeper depths

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

the show will plunge into even deeper depths

Is it even possible?If it plunges any deeper,i fear it might just fall through! :P

Posted at
2425 posts
If a tragic event happens like Caroline's mom gets killed by crazy Elena I can see Caroline turning off her humanity. I honestly wanna see dark!caroline for at least several episodes. I guaranteed it would be better than lame "bad" Elena.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

She's not turning it off like ever, they did it with too many characters to just throw it on the one who stands out

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

what's this about Carina's latest spoiler?? Apparantly Candice won't be in the originals at all. Wait, what? Did I miss something.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
She said that years ago (as in months), there's a repetitive thing that happens in the tag: someone reads an old as fuck spoiler 3 years late, and then hypes it up scaring everyone. L O Fucking L. She said it way before JP and JM teased crossovers
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

jesus god. thank you lol.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i was like, bitch said hwwaatt??

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It happens a lot. There's even geniuses who quote JM or Candice from months ago and then go "u guysssssss omg look at this" lol dat tag 

Posted at
2425 posts

It's really annoying going to the KC wiki page and seeing haters telling Klaroline fans to stop shipping KC because Klaus is going to NO and Klamille/Kayley will happen so "get over it." I don't know if it's because the page is so popular or Klaus fans are retaliating for the supposed "boycott" of TO by Klaroline fans. I'm pretty sure it's the same person over and over, too.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad