The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Connor died in 5 and Kol delivered in 11. Basically 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Really? lol how do you know?

I read it somewhere,don't remember.Prolly the KC wiki page,they were citing the epi's he wrote and none of them were good for Klaroline it seems

I am being completely honest, I have NO recollection of either 405 or 411. lol

Lmao,i don't remember anything either.

Posted at

Narducci in tvd wrote:

As I lay Dying - the episode which made me hate TVD more than twilight and had Elena deciding to go to a fucking movie after her aunt's death, as well as shittiest DE plotlines in entire S2. The Reckoning - wasn't that boring S3 trainwreck episode with them all stuckw ith Klaus in School and the lame Flip-the-switch-steffie plotline? The New Deal - biggest fucking filler episode in entirety of S3? All My Children - the introduction of Esther the Plot Witch and one of the msot cringe-wrothy and plothole filled episodes everrrr? Do Not Go Gentle - the Originalaric introduction episode, which made me 100% sure I am dropping this shit once the season is oveR?

Granted he also wrote the Last dance, which had Alaricklaus, but it also HAD THE FUCKING "PLOT TWIST" OF BONNIE BEING ALIVE FOR NO REASON AT ALL CEMENTING THE SHITTY IMPORTANCE OF DEATH IN THIS SHOW.

Sorry if I am not convinced that twilight needs a spin off. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

d Kol delivered in 11.

The one where Shane fangirled over the originals.I finally remember lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

No in 11 Kol compelled Damon lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Srsly @BN how do you remember all that shit?Did you google it??lol

Posted at
Cooling

oh yeah, I remember now.

(I was wrong about 410.)

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

No in 11 Kol compelled Damon lol

LOL.Then what happened in 4x10? :/ its the one where Bekah compelled everyone isn't it?so shane fangirled in 4x12? 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@BloodRoses

Thanks for refreshing my memory! :) Wiki tells me that some guy named Brett Matthews wrote the after-school special, but wiki is a lying bitch sometimes so I'll take your word.

Funny that I remembered both 404 and 406, and 410 and 412, yet had no memory of Narducci's stuff LOL.

I read it somewhere,don't remember.Prolly the KC wiki page,they were citing the epi's he wrote and none of them were good for Klaroline it seems

Idk, he wrote 315 and 320 last year, weren't they both kind of good episodes for KC?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Originalaric had to be one of the dumbest things the show ever did.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad