Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Also, how does this co-writing thing work? Do the two writers get together and say "I'll write this storyline and you write that one"?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Honestly, KC fans exaggerate the "haters", the only one they're right about is Carina (who they really need to stop overreacting to). They exaggerate Candice, and the fans Gayatri saw were probably bitter that Klaus burned a few pictures (which Narducci wrote). 3x20 wasn't bad, BR remember the white suit joke? KFC man rofl.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

With co writing I guess one of them just takes the lead of certain episodes. Also Dries is writing prom, I don't know if that's good or bad for the forwood reunion

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

what white suit joke?Is it just my dirty brain or KFC = Klaus fucking Caroline now???

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

lol! Gayatri: KFC = Kentucky Fried Chicken. Its a fast food chain. And the man in the commercial is this old white southern dude who wears a white suit.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
Patri
742 posts
With co writing I guess one of them just takes the lead of certain episodes. Also Dries is writing prom, I don't know if that's good or bad for the forwood reunion

I asked because the info for the 416 trainwreck was: 'co-written by Elisabeth Finch and Michael Narducci'. If I had to guess, I'd say Narducci focused on the Klayley parts which were even worse written than Elena's plot.

Dries hasn't written much forwood since klaroline got introduced: 314, 318, 401, 407, 413. There were a total of 3 forwood scenes in all these episodes lol. Who knows how she'll write them now...Isn't Tyler only supposed to return for one scene anyway?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma duuuuude,I KNOW*facepalm*we have those in India too,you know,lmfao...I was wondering if it was just my dirty brian that went there.Apparently its just me lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*brain

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
what white suit joke?Is it just my dirty brain or KFC = Klaus fucking Caroline now???       Me and Katie made that joke in the tag and it flooded with notes, LOL but no I meant what Charishma said. I loved his white suit when he drank with Stefan in the 20's, but the one with Caroline was hardcore KFC man, ROFL
Posted at

Srsly @BN how do you remember all that shit?Did you google it??lolYes.

IMDB had a recap of every of those episodes.

Shittiest writer choice everrrr

I guess Plec could only convince somneone as bad as herself. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.