Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Dries hasn't written much forwood since klaroline got introduced: 314, 318, 401, 407, 413. There were a total of 3 forwood scenes in all these episodes lol. Who knows how she'll write them now...Isn't Tyler only supposed to return for one scene anyway?    

With Dries and klaroline, Tyler is either briefly mentioned or just a prop for the two. It doesn't sound like Klaus is in 419 so far so who knows what she'll do with that one TC scene, I'll be surprised if Klaus isn't mentioned at all.

Posted at

talking about spin offs:

@Gaiyatri - did you hear about OUAT getting a book spin off?

Apparantly the first book released will cover the first season from both Emma's And Snow White's point of view(bassically providing their inner monologue to the events they have seen in S1) and latter on, if successful, we will get books focused on various characters we already met doing stuff unconnected to the main plot of ouat. 

I am not sure on if I like the idea, but I certainly would like character-focused in-universe books that have nothing to do with main plot. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Me and Katie made that joke in the tag and it flooded with notes, LOL but no I meant what Charishma said.

Lol,i though so too at first but then i saw KFC and my mind just went there.There is nooo way i'm the only one who's thought of this lol.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@ Gayatri: fucking hell. sorry!! hahaha. *head shake* what to do?? I read and write and then think. lol i just can't. i'm pretty sure everyone's minds went there though.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
Patri
742 posts
It doesn't sound like Klaus is in 419 so far so who knows what she'll do with that one TC scene, I'll be surprised if Klaus isn't mentioned at all.

If Dries somehow manages to sneak a Klaus mention in the Forwood reunion, watch the cray tumblr KCers write endless posts about how she is sailing the ship and is the queen of everything yada yada LMAO.

@BN

Is there any writer in TVD that you consider a bit better than the usual Plec disaster?

Posted at
2425 posts

It annoys me when klaus fans they don't support KC cause it ruin Caroline's character & make them hate her. Like a) you never liked Caroline anyway is why do you care and b) as klaus fans, wouldn't you want him to get the girl? So they like Caroline hating him? 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN No but wow,i don't know how i feel about this.i've never heard of TV shows getting book spin off(but my knowledge is limited,so).I might read it just out of curiousity tho....I'm not much of a fan of first person accounts so irdk.lol.But i do think i'd like a book focused on  other characters,i mean we know about Emma and Snow already.what about side characters?about their POV.Thats what i'd like to know.

@Charishma lol,no need to embarassed lol.you should just LOL like me,i laugh at myself all the time lol ;) :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

How do ya'll know its a reunion tho.it could be just Tyler telling Caroline to fuck off and stop sending him 34567890 messages,forget him and get on with her life maybe?lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Randomnes. Its funny, but you know what? I think when originals spin-off first became legit, they really truly thought people would be content watching a spin-off (about Originals?) with only 1 Original. 

Some dumbass network exec (probably courtesy of nepotism) thought it would be brilliant. And for the love part of it all, well Klaus would have an 'adult' love triangle. One in which he's torn between his very adult relationship with a certain sassy wolf-girl, and his fascination with a human Caroline look-alike. Forget about Caroline, I truly think that the plans (for the actual show, not the pilot) didn't even involve Elijah and Rebekah at all. At the slightest.

But then the entire fandom went batshit crazy at the "leaked" news, and that same exec went "uh oh".  And so now JP and Co have been experimenting to death this season, trying to figure out how to divide the cast without damaging either show. B/c whoever came up with that initial plot is beyond stupid. Even when DG was part of the pilot, he hadn't been signed on. Some idiot actually thought Klaus' appeal started and ended at him. Like he was some self-watering, self-lighting plant that could be all like, "hey, I'm alive!", anywhere. umm no. Klaus is awesome. But his relationships and the dynamics that are brought in via those are a major part of what makes him so interesting. I think anyway. Don't get me wrong. I'd love for them to explore different stuff. I always knew the wolves and witches were going to play a major role. But whats with the complete departure? Atleast retain some of why he has a fanbase. I am very interested to know whose genius idea that was.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
How do ya'll know its a reunion tho.it could be just Tyler telling Caroline to fuck off and stop sending him 34567890 messages,forget him and get on with her life maybe?lol    

I don't think that will happen because apparently they brought him in 4x19 at the last minute due to "feeling bad", so basically it's fan pandering (for their 10 fans?), it will probably either be another "I'll be back but 4 now dis is gudbuy" scene, or a peaceful mutual breakup the way Blair and Nate did it in prom, as a closure to make Caroline quit crying and calling so much 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad