Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma Lol,everyone gets these Married couple vibes it seems lmao

Oh this is somewhere from s3 when Klaus got the house renovated....saw this somewhere, maybe even on wetpaint, JoMo had a lil tour.

Yeah,this was like one of those tours Candice gave in s1 or 2(dont remember exactly) i think.This is the one where he told about those love letters too.\

Elena wants revenge, Rebekah wants the cure, so they're both on team kill Katherine aka friends.

Team Barbie would've been soo much better,lol.Just saying.

Posted at
My Reaction when I was reading the books and elena wanted revenge towards Katherine for her turning:

My reaction to TV-Show bella swan wanting revenge against her evil-bella-swan-twin...

Posted at
2425 posts

Gayatri, me too. Idc if it's mean. I rather Caroline single for eternity than be back with Matt/Tyler. I rather steroline than those two. I'm gonna say it: I hate Tyler with a passion and forwood is a disease that needs to go away. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Now I hate Damon even more. They've even rectoned Lexi for him and not in a good way I might add. If Lexi was so helpful to him in turning his emotions back on why the fuck did he have to kill her in season 1? Lest we forget his emotions where on at that time. Mister "be bad with a purpose" could have turned ANY new vamp to kill in front of Car's mom. So why did it have to be the girl that has been helping out the 2 asshole brothers for the past century. Fucking ridiculous! Isobel was right, if you stick with those 2 fuckers you're bound to be doomed. Rebekah should get out while she can. So glad she and Klaus are leaving for NO soon. To be honest i kinda hope that Car's mom dies in some way Elena related so she'll wise up and leave the bitch alone. Doubt it like i doubt my campaign for presidency next year but hey....a girl can dream.  .

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO just saw the new clip. Do they want us to buy Elena's "edginess" just because her hair is pink now?

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Gayatri, me too. Idc if it's mean. I rather Caroline single for eternity than be back with Matt/Tyler. I rather steroline than those two

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Elena wants revenge

For what?Rebekah killed her and i don't remember Katherine ever torturing her....i'm confused?why does she want revenge?Bc Katherine broke stefan and her up a zillion times?But i thought she didn't care.Didn't stefan have to turn his emotions for revenge?How does this bs work?The writers have completely lost their minds LMAO

Steff's ripper years involved WRITING FUCKING POEMS..

LOL.wtf.This was never mentioned in the show.Did you buy the books too :O ;)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Almost as much as the 'i hate you', this part raised my brows. She was complaining to Klaus. They always manage to give off couple vibest in between intense shit. Or maybe its me reading wayy to much into it lol. but like you said, why did Klaus have to know?

This is why I didn't buy her "hatred", I do believe she's pissed about Tyler but the whole scene between them looked like a couples spat.

lol I never saw that video before, omg

empressofasgard reblogged this and added: i would fuck him until neither of us could move good lord help me

lmfao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Gayatri Katherine tied elena up..posed as her to get the cure and shoved Jeremy down Silas' mouth to feed on. Kat basically got Jeremy killed, but even with Elenas humanity off I doubt she wont hold off vengeance on this. It's the only reason I can think why she's tracking Kat down with Rebekah in Pennsylvania
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

it was totally a couples spat. he fucked up and she's all i hate you, and he's all :(. And then someone's like, children stop it.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.