Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

lol theres nothing wrong with mah twin

nevarrrrrr

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Do you guys think the Silas plot will be resolved this season? Or will he be S05's 'big bad'?

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

You I ain't dumb, but I JUST DON"t Get IT! Because this season especially, seems to have so many things that are logic fails, cos it contrudicts so much of s1....like back when we met the brothers in s1 the general vibe I got from them was that Damon was soooo ready to rip Stefan appart.....and then cut to what we saw in Bourbon Street episode - Damon caring about Stefan and even trhowing the sob " he is my brother" line.....so what the hell happened then back in the 90's (since that is apparently the last time they met before the pilot)...which made it look like Damon still holds a HUGE grudge against his brother.

Same here with Lexi, if something occured between Lexi and Damon - then why did she feel like killing him in s1? Because Lexi came off a very huge anti-Damon fan.....

Ugh, i mean, yeah, given how Elena's parents' death story varies from s1 and s3...I should not be surprised but still I just want to choke these writers. 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Do you guys think the Silas plot will be resolved this season? 

LOL, who? 

Posted at

I got from them was that Damon was soooo ready to rip Stefan appart.....and then cut to what we saw in Bourbon Street episodeThis.

In S1 it felt like Steffie did something horrible during his years as vampire(which was bassically hinted not-so-subtly in miss mystic falls). 

By whitewashing steffdward they ruined part of damon too. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

if something horrible really did go down in the 90's they'll probably touch in it this season.

idk though, I always thought the thing that damon was mad at stefan about was turning him. and then randomly throughout the years those feelings would resurface whenever they pissed each other off and they'd take a break. They're (vampire style) squabbling siblings, not enemies.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

btw did i see some reba references?? i used to watch that show with my mom lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Do you guys think the Silas plot will be resolved this season? Or will he be S05's 'big bad'?    

The longer Silas is around the more Bonnie gets a storyline lmfao, I don't see them getting rid of him that fast but why on earth would Originals be out of town when the most powerful immortal is starting some sort of apocalypse? LOL. I'm kind of hoping we don't see him next season 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
@Flora The setup makes it seem like they'll deal with him next year. From the spoilers we've gotten, it looks like the Silas storyline hasn't progressed much until the 420 pilot and then there are 3 episodes left. Two years ago, that would be enough time for TVD to resolve a plot, but the show is much slower now. The Originals leaving in the middle of the Silas crisis doesn't make much sense though.
Posted at

@Gayatri - well that's it I am 100% buying OUAT book. From the 25 page preview alone:

Snow White's inner thoughts are even sassier than Snow herself. 99% of Emma's inner thoughts during Emma/Regina scenes are Swan Queen subtext(like the first thing Emma thinking when Regina rushes out of the house in Pilot is that she is beautiful and then little things like inner monologues starting description of Regina with words "immaculate legs")

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.