Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Klaus: even the purest of hearts are drawn to darkness *looks @ Caroline* lol dis show. And then she kills 10 witches after this?? LOLAre you trolling me or did this fanfic level of bullshit ACTUALLY HAPPEN?....

If so, Seriously, Plec...

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It happened, wow she actually said she thought he was worth fixing 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Tell me, did you ever watch Daria???

Nope. My jams from the 90's were Young Herc, Breaker High, Roar (Heath Ledger's first real series), Beastmaster, Highlander, X-Files, Buffy, Xena, Hercules, Renegade (fucking ridic), Walker Texas Ranger, Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (which i re-watched every episode over the Christmas as it was my absolute fav thing ever to hit a TV screen. I loved it more then Buffy for God's sake), Charmed, La Femme Nikita, Roswell and Angel (admittedly in the 2000's i think), The Nanny, Dr Quinn Medicine Woman and FOREVER NIGHT! That vamp show was just epic. I think thats what the Koreans based Vampire Prosecuter off of TBH. I cant think of any more right now but writing them all out makes me wonder how i every had time for my school work since it looks like i spent my entire childhood in front of a TV. OMFG.......how could i forget Boy Meets World..........Feenie Feenie Feenie (in Eric's voice) God i miss the old Disney. The kids these days have no idea what they've missed out on. Shame.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

It happened, wow she actually said she thought he was worth fixing 

My neck snapped back like a damn hoodie at that line. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Hey I kind of like this ep 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I half-liked it, I think it's because my standards were too low after last week.

But the Lexi plot was some serious bullshit.

Posted at

Hey I kind of like this ep 

Flora being a CW-ad-plant 100% confirmedd. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

It was far more enjoyable than the previous one, but the flashbacks were totally unnecessary. If that was a way of him KINDA apologizing for killing Lexi then it was a fucking fail. You feel guilty so you kill the object of that guilt.....RIGHT! If anything Lexi should have been the one to kill his ass. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

But the Lexi plot was some serious bullshit.

He gets to screw her over AND kill her. Sooooo realistic

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
LOL I know. Also, I realised that the last 3 flashback episodes ALL focused on Damon. WTF, I know TVD has become more or less the crazy-eyes show, but a little more focus on Stefan wouldn't hurt.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.