Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

But i guess we don't have to rewrite history to excuse Stefan's actions...

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

But i guess we don't have to rewrite history to excuse Stefan's actions...Nope only Damon's actions ever get explained away. While Stefan's get compounded like fucking bank interests. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Ugh every word out of Klaus' mouth was perfect and Rebekah was funny too. And rly I don't think you need to ship KC to acknowledge the two bickered like a married couple. As if arguing over directions didn't make it obvious, then he cleans up her witch shit while bitching about it. And lol Silas, I guess that stake got retconned as no longer indestructible, they would have to make it useless before this spinoff. I might pic spam the bickering scenes 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

BTW WHY THE FUCK DO VAMPIRES NEED FAKE ID'S? This show is so inconsistent. Can't they just compel themselves into anywhere they want and kill anyone who asks too many questions? This episode made them sound like illegal immigrants or something. 

Posted at

wtf plec why is  damon acting like spike in th 1970's

whateven i hope joss whedon ax murders you

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
LOL Flora spam away. Btw, 'only terrible people do terrible things' -> Caroline terribly killing 12 witches. A for subtlety LMAO.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

So i see Car and Klaus stay together back in Mystic Falls while Stef goes off to help Damon find Elena. I wonder if Klaus will start to hallucinate around Car. Don't it but it looks like she's left in charge of keeping him safe as he's their sire. Not to mention the fact that she has a pliers in her hand so she's gonna "mend him back to health" by getting the broken off stake piece out of him. 

IF THOSE FUCKERS called half baked TVD writers make 2 episodes in 3 week that have Elena kicking the ass of 2 vamps that are supposed to be stronger than her then I WILL FUCKING MIND MESSAGE THEM PAPER CUTS. Kat better show her whose boss and i lurve Bekah and all but i'm routing for Kat all the fucking way home. Katherine will have 2 backup plans (one of them being Elijah) when they come calling. Bitches won't know what hit them. Can't wait for her to school young padawan Elena in the fine arts of being a cruel and calculating bitch.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Red dont start with me, Katherine's stunt on the island was impressive but the only reason she's decent is because of her lack of screentime, that bitch sucked the moment she got out the tomb and I hope Rebekah (who I admit isn't even that great of a villain) kicks her ass. Kat totally gave the dose to Elijah though 

TEAM BEKAH FOR FUCKING EVER. "EXCUSE YOU"

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

OH TEE FUCKIN PAY

Posted at
2425 posts

Caroline: For the last time, did you sleep with Hayley?

Klaus: I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad