Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

TEAM BEKAH FOR FUCKING EVER. "EXCUSE YOU"

I aint fighting none of y'all on this. Katherine to the moofuking world. See this right here:

You stand on your side with your Team Bekah and cyborg Elena and i'll be on the winning side with Team THE ONLY ONE WITH A LEGIT REASON FOR WANTING THE CURE Petrova. I mean come on, as much as i love Bekah.....WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE WANT THE CURE? You are the strongest and most awesomest woman on the planet.....FUCKING ACT LIKE IT! Even Damon's telling her to wise up. What, your dream is to BE NORMAL. Go to college, start a family and get a job....MOOFUCKA PLEASE. I'm remembering the good old days of her back in season 3 not this pathetic excuse for an Original who continues to make the worst of decisions. I mean even if she's gonna get the cure....why work with Elena??? The same effer that keeps killing off your family. She should strike out on her own cause its been proven in almost every single episode that she cannot trust anyone but herself. Thats why i love Kat so much. Sure, she would have been completely ruined if i saw her in every episode but she's the most realistic character in the entire show as she is now. She runs when she's supposed to and always has a backup plan. For someone whose suppsed to be older and wiser, what exactly does Bekah bring to the table? All my money's on Kat to screw them both over and escape with the upper hand. Bitch has never dissapointed me so far, unlike some other female that we all know. I guarantee that we'll be back here in the next 2 episodes saying "Oh come on Bekah, how could you let them trick you...............AGAIN?"

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

@Nic.

LMFAO. Rolling on the floor. Nice one. You should add "I will cut your man bits to shreds if you don't tell me the truth"

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Fuck that man is hot this is the only guy I wouldn't mind seeing shirtless more often. REBEKAH. ALL THE WAY. 

Do you guys know who Klaus said taught him how to read a map? I never heard of the name 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober
Ferdinand Magellan he was a famous Portuguese explorer
Posted at

omg  nicky was perfection

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol thanks babe

Does Tyler being mentioned only once in the ep make this any more obvious? 

Posted at

lol and the same portoguese person who discovered my home country

Posted at

i was vacationing on the island where he fist landed rofl

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
omg nicky was perfection

I KNOW RIGHT? 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Elena: Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
Damon: When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.