Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL this one is epic

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I couldn't find one where she actually downed the guy but this is awesome enough

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

lol @ this fanbase handout

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

FOUND IT

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

And again in slow mo

Bekah: Stay pressed bitch. Hug that floor. LOL

Posted at

perfect just perfect

i cant right click to get gifs at the moment but she is bamfy and flawless as always

Posted at
Cooling

It's obvious they only wrote it for KC, but in S2 she killed two deputies to save the Salvatores, I don't see how it's OOC for her to kill one witch who was trying to kill Bonnie (the other 11 were killed too because they were linked, but you get what I mean).

Posted at

, but a little more focus on Stefan wouldn't hurt.

Because his ripper crybaby plotline, as well as whitewashing him was soooooo exciting, right?

And rly I don't think you need to ship KC to acknowledge the two bickered like a married couple

Also LOL@ Becky worship.Will never understand what you all like about that airhead.

Posted at

It's obvious they only wrote it for KC, but in S2 she killed two deputies to save the Salvatores, I don't see how it's OOC for her to kill one witch who was trying to kill Bonnie

Because its not who caroline is. Because Caroline would NOT do that. Because its mostlikely used to justify a certain misogynist asshole serial killer. because its smells of bullshit. Because its most likely Plec's usual "oh Elena is better than her" kind of bullshit. Because Caroline would NOT do that. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It's obvious they only wrote it for KC, but in S2 she killed two deputies to save the Salvatores, I don't see how it's OOC for her to kill one witch who was trying to kill Bonnie (the other 11 were killed too because they were linked, but you get what I mean).  

Mte, it wasn't really OOC and she did sort of get a hybrid killed for Elena (but that was just...ugh this show). But rly, Bonnies big storyline getting ended for the sake of Caroline and KC? REALLY LOL. I am sorry, I know they're milking things before the spinoff, but they are shoving KC down too hard for me to believe it is just fan pandering. I think the actors sold the writers on continuing it rather than the big fanbase 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad