Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN You're right and i'm still not getting any feels.What can i say,you just ship what you ship.I can't convince you to ship KC and you can't convince me to ship Captain swan(i'm in NO way comparing them or saying one is better than the other,so pls spare me another rant on how horrible KC is,I KNOW.)

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Amie bc Julie fucking Plec is writing this show.Caroline unkonwingly killing 12 witches still made more sense than Lexi getting Damon'd and i died when Damon told Elena his reason for killing Lexi.L.O.FUCKING.L

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN btw any idea if Ariel is appearing this season??She used to be my favourite disney princess.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Plec is destroying Caroline WHILE whitewashing every little thing Elena would ever do.

I'm not even gonna jump into the PAGES of back and forth that you guys have been doing while i've been sleeping....But this much is SOOOO true. Every single wrong that Elena has done (killing Conner, getting her high blood on, getting everybody and their loved ones killed) can be explained away in some way shape or form. AND ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE SHOW EXPLAIN IT AWAY FOR HER. She's either emotionally unstable because of her being nature's chosen sacrifice or she's being the noblest teenager alive by jumping from "i'm the cause of everything bad in town" to "i'm ready to die for my sins" in the span of 20 seconds. Every single thing she's done since season 4 started will be blown away in the wind because she's sired.

Now lets look at Caroline. Where Elena had a ready made excuse to start the series as her parents just died, Car was seen as the lesser of her 2 besties and infinitely more annoying and jealous of her. Taking her cheerleading spot and wanting the guy that wanted Elena, even dating her ex. We were supposed to feel sorry for Elena right off the bat and hate Car. That much cannot be disputed. The whole blood bag incident was meant to show her status as Plec's punching bag from early on. She was barely seen in season 1 where she wasn't a fucking pain in the neck and Elena was always the center of sympathy. Que her transformation and everyone started loving Car. THAT WAS NEVER PART OF THE PLEC PLAN! No one is ever gonna convince me that Plec meant for people to ADORE the second lead woman and absolutely despise the lead. Season 2 was all Car. Her independence, strength and struggle was so refreshing. We were hooked. Que Plec realizing the extent of our devotion to the second lead and whats her response? She's tortured and constantly degraded from her former glory. She's become that which she evolved from in season 1. These writers are fucking intelligent people who've been around the block more than once. I strongly believe that the writers know exactly what they're doing with Car's character and that is RUINING IT! One does not simply move from hating a character for 1.5 seasons to her being your fav vamp on the show JUST AFTER A WICKED FAN BACKLASH THATS TELLING YOU TO GO DIE....Really now?

Back to the main argument. When has Car ever been excused for her actions of being selfish and self absorbed when she was human? NEVER. When has she ever done wrong as a vamp (only her first kill, working for Katherine, killing those 2 cops and killing the witches last night) and her actions have been swept under the carpet from the characters like its been for the 2 characters that Plec loves the most Elena and Damon? When have we ever felt like the writers gave her every reason in the world to the cuddled little person Elena is. Lets get something straight. The issue is not that Plec doesn't torture and allow hardships to fall on everybody that she loves its looking at how those characters are perceived by the other characters and they are written to always have a FUCKED UP EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE REASON FOR THE SHIT THAT THEY DO. The only characters that i will go out on a limb and say that Plec loves are Elena, Damon, Stefan (to a lesser extent) and Klaus. Who she neglects: Matt, Tyler, Bonnie, Elijah, Katherine, Rebekah. Why? She can't be bothered to write anything with sense with them. They are doomed to always be flat characters that have no growth and never change. Who she hates Caroline. I think its the fan reaction that really made her hate the character really. We were supposed to fall for her avatar Elena, not her natural bestie but also natural character opposite. Look at it this way, the main leads Elena and Damon can get away with literally anything and never have to apologize. The 2 minor leads are Car and Stefan as far as i'm concerned and they never have the easy way out like the other 2. FACT!

Posted at

Well fuck you too Opera

You're right and i'm still not getting any feels.What can i say,you just ship what you ship.I can't convince you to ship KC and you can't convince me to ship Captain swan(i'm in NO way comparing them or saying one is better than the other,so pls spare me another rant on how horrible KC is,I KNOW.)LOl would never compare KC and Captain Swan.

Apart from Klaus and Hook both being "badguys" (clauses are for Klaus) and love interest being blond badass, it has nothing in common. Since one is crackship and other is well-built ship.

Not to mention that Emma is the OPPOSITE Of Caroline in terms of personality and emotional baggage. 

I shipped them since the first moment of their interaction lol, when she put the knife to his throat:

And since then it only got better and better

SERIOUSLY ASDFASDASFASDAFASDAf;

Posted at

@BN btw any idea if Ariel is appearing this season??She used to be my favourite disney princess.She's in Neverland so its S3.

All I can say is - Lexi was stupid enough to sex with Damon and Caroline killed 12 people - HOW DID WE END UP HERE?

Because this one specimen. That's how.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@RED Bless your post

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN I KNOW THATS WHY I ASKED(very politely btw)YOU NOT TO RANT 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Not sure why you two won't move to OUATs thread, some of us are behind, rude.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I asked him but he won't listen...i think he gets a kick out of teasing everyone else :P but i'm not going ryt now cos i didn't watch this weeks epi and i dont want to be spoiled sorry. :P

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad