Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

You're a liar BN. I remember you said several times they did have chemistry and you admitted there was sexual tension. 

Posted at

She said she was like 3 times  

Show, don't tell.

Posted at

And show has not ever EVER shown that she is in any way is interested in him nor has moral conflicts.

So yeas this is a giant fanfi c. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

She did show AND tell, rofl. Flat out told him she liked him 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
And show has not ever EVER shown that she is in any way is interested in him nor has moral conflicts    

Lmao.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
If there were ANY plans or any sort of romance in development, actors would have been directed to portray it but it never happened.

LOL Come on now.

Whatever, I feel another ten-page long argument coming...I'm out.

Posted at

She did show AND tell, rofl. Flat out told him she liked him That's telling. 

Without build up taht's just bad writing, as bad as Klaus suddenly being interested in her(seriously in that case, even fandom's "oh he wants to bang his own sister" headcanon works better than what show had).

That's bad writing. 

And show has not ever EVER shown that she is in any way is interested in him nor has moral conflicts She had conflict of morality when she was turned, but it was about herself and she OVERCAME it.

She never had a moral conflict about Klaus. He was an evil thing that is killing her friends and must die, that's it. 

Posted at
The Reason S1 DE was believable was because you saw the buildup. You saw them trade playful looks, you saw her smile and be at ease around him and you saw them affect each other. Why did it become fanfic-y in S2? BECAUSE THAT WAS GONE.

The reason LoVe was believable(and awesome) in Veronica Mars, was because you had ~14 FRIGGIN EPISODES OF NON-ROMANTIC CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT as well as romantic-build-up, both of them justifying the idea of a ship. so wHEN the both sides acknowledged it being a thing, you knew why it was because SHOW HAS SHOWN YOU WHY.

Or how about the now legendary spuffy. Remember their first meeting and all the interactions between them?

hell even Captain Swan in OUAT(which is on surface similar to KC, but only on surface since Emma=/=Caroline, as Caroline is lawful-good moral-compass, while Emma is chaotic good anti-hero/screw-up-hero) works better potentially because even though neither of them acknowledge it to themselves, there IS build-up with show SHOWING US what they are about: 

Take note that all three of these ships started as enemies constantly antagonizing each other and these scenes happen BEFORE the romantic plot is even started to be TOLD. That's SHOWING it visually, alongside the narrative buildup/parallels/etc.

KC crackship has none of that  - show just decided one day that Klaus likes her and now show decided to rape Caroline's character by making her like him for no reason, even though it goes against everything in her character build-up.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LMFAO. L.O.L. PATRI DON'T LEAVE ME THO
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

christ BN, give it a break. No one is saying Vampire Diaries is on par with OUAT. These constant comparisons are redundant. You. Are. Wasting. Your. Time.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad