Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling

LOL.

Posted at

Its not a comparison its about the writing quality.

Flora is trying to prove that KC had BUILDUP, which I call bullshit./ 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

they had buildup. it just so happens you stopped watching around that time right?? 

and it is a comparison, b/c you're comparing the writing quality.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Man, let go. It's pointless. No side is going to convince the other to change their opinions, and I've read these same conversations too many times already.

Posted at

they had buildup. it just so happens you stopped watching around that time right?? and it is a comparison, b/c you're comparing the writing quality.I watched entire S3 when they were feeding it to the viewers. NO BUILD UP AT ALL And that build up should undo everything caroline's cahracter built up. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Sooooo. Just in case anyone was interested i'm now on episode 11 and this show is rocking my boat. Just breaking to get some sunlight and pudding. Why are you guys arguing over the meaningless crap that is TVD?

Evolve your mindset and be  free of this shit....

Posted at

Sooooo. Just in case anyone was interested i'm now on episode 11 and this show is rocking my boat. 

Yeah, the show caught me by fucking surprise by making SHIT GET REAL by Ep7 and it only gets better.

Posted at

ITs surprising because this show never looses its momentum. It gets a bit slower at start of S2 but it still goes up and up. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL it's like he'll be miserable until we quit watching the show. And it was a comparison, I'll just ship you a box of gold stars now.

Posted at

oh please continue watching tvd, I'll enjhoy you freaking out when Klaus saves a puppy dog or something. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.