Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I've basically given up on the idea of Klaroline happening. Klaus likes Caroline because of her "light" and humanity. But the current good Caroline will never accept klaus the way he is. Therefore he must turn good but majority of klaus fans want him to stay bad. The only way Caroline can accept evil klaus is if she turns dark which will turn klaus off since he likes Caroline because of her humanity. The writers should have made care a dark character from the beginning or hve klaus seduce Caroline to the dark side. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol cece has five stories she doesn't know what to do

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Klaus likes Caroline because of her "light" and humanity     Did you miss him trolling her about darkness, it's kind of bull that it was directed at just DE. Then he told her to say whatever helps her sleep at night, after killing the witches 
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Flora. Yeah I guess he has gotten angry with her. It's just that you never really seen him give as good as he gets. Like with words. These two would be awesome in a genuine knock-down drag out couples spat.

I kind of don't mind that Stefan had that scene with Bonnie. It seemed to be a choice of having a C/B scene or a K/C scene. And that parting shot was way too awesome to have missed. Right from Klaus' "hey", the tone of his voice, I was already cringing waiting for it. The actors are selling KC like no one's business.  But I kind of liked the direction too. Right after he said it, they only showed Caroline's reaction.  Then she runs off and you get like 1 second of him being like 'fuck' and he turns around, and they show his back until he sense's Silas. I like how the last part wasn't about Klaus' reaction to his own asshole comment. It was about Caroline's. Just like her earlier comment got a long Klaus reaction.

Posted at
2425 posts

Still I don't think klaus would be attracted to dark caroline which is the only version of her that could accept klaus the way he is. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

he told her to say whatever helps her sleep at night, after killing the witches 

damn he was such an ass. lol @ Caroline questioning his map reading skills though. And then they actually end up in the wrong location.     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Still I don't think klaus would be attracted to dark caroline which is the only version of her that could accept klaus the way he is. 

But see, if the darkness attracts her just like the light attracts him, then there's no problem. And its not like Caroline will become evil or Klaus a goody-goody. They just have to let themselves like what they like.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
That's why writers should write one story at a time instead of writing 10 of them at once and fucking all of them up.Ugh onto this light vs dark debate,after last episode i just feel klaus'd take whatever version of caroline given even half a chance but caroline made it pretty clear she wasn't attracted to his darkness.at.all.but i guess we'll see how it goes after next episode.im kind of excited for caroline!silas or hallucination!caroline tbh.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i just feel klaus'd take whatever version of caroline given

lol pretty much. And if the writers want it to happen, it will.
Posted at
2425 posts

@charisma, I'm sure Caroline's attracted to klaus but she would accept (key word) him as a bf/love interest if she turns dark or klaus becomes good. Neither options would work. Like I said, klaus likes sweet bright Caroline. And klaus fans like him evil including me. 

@gayatri, I'm beginning to think that klaus might like any version of Caroline but that wouldn't make sense. So he doesn't like her as a person but rather like an object to be owned (DE dilemma with Damon loving Elena either way)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad