Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

Cats out of the bag hon. No need to hide your relationship any longer. 

excuse you girl?
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Why JP why?

Because she can

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

excuse you girl?

Enter the jealous girlfriend. Oh this is getting good....

Posted at
2425 posts

I blame that fat bitch for trolling Klaroline fans saying all this BS about there's always hope and the longing is always there yada yada then bringing in new love interest five seconds later. Why the fuck does she keep leading us on?

Posted at

I'm aware that Snow is falling from grace but i don't think she's anywhere near the level of bottomless pit no redemption that Rumple and Regina are at. I would not say those two are beyond redemption.

Nobody is "beyond" redemption, unless you do not have your own heart ;]

, just like the other 2 BUT where she strays is that her decisions have also been made with everyone else in mind.until now.

Rumple and Regina...not so much. 

Wrong.

Rumple killed Zoso with the goal of saving all the children in the frontlines and ending Ogre Wars.

Regina's goals were to be free and to save herself and her father from their mother. 

In contrast though, Snow's intent was far more malevolent.

I'm not gonna put her in the same category as the other 2 until i see where the writers are going to go with herOkay. Where are they going with her?

She is dressing in black, gray and now dark-purple. her MO is a hybrid of rumple's and regina's.  Her current themesong is a mixture of Evil Queen theme and Snow White theme in The Miller's daughter the first scene we see her, she is holding an apple. not counting the symbolism of what an apple represents, Snow overall used to hate apples. What's more behind her is a globe. So you have Snow in a scene with symbolic representations of BOTH Rumple and Regina.  Snow's reactions to the whole August storyline and the self-centeredness she displayed there. Her insincere apology to Marco And yeah. her conflict with charming seems to be a very BIG focus. I doubt its for this season, but for next for sure(note how she refuses to be called by her ftl name and intentionally corrects those who would?).  "Heart of Darkness" episode.

Will she be redeemed? sure. I am sure of it. So will Regina and Rumple, eventually. But everything we see is saying that it won't happen any time soon.  

Also, you do know what kind of promos official OUAT channels and sites do now?

I fully expect this plot to spill over to S3. 

Posted at
2425 posts

I'm with you Red. After this season I will stop watching this crapfest and I won't waste my time on TO either. It's going to be TVD 2.0 with lower ratings. I'll laugh my ass off if it gets canceled after one season.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

NIC LOL you gotta calm down

Posted at
2425 posts
Nobody is "beyond" redemption Yet you keep saying Klaus can't be redeemed.
Posted at
2425 posts

NIC LOL you gotta calm down

I'll be less bitter after tomorrow

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

She did the same thing to DE for 3 years. Your ship is a tiny boat compared to the length of time that one has been around and you guys have been trolled on far far less by her so don't complain. Any sane person would know that she was never gonna get them togther as a legit couple. I mean how many legit couples are on the show presently anyway......ZERO! Did you guys expect KC to really happen??? Seriously guys.....

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad