Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

Snow's problem is seeing herself as someone who is incapable of "wrong", as well as, just like Regina, searching for an additional worth in morality. 

See i believe in the first bit whole heartedly but not the last at all. How is Snow looking for a reward in being good and if you can prove that she has done this then what makes her looking for rewards in being good (which i don't see) any different from Charming doing good or Emma/Mulan doing good and looking for rewards in their good actions?

Posted at

We cannot jugde the character on what we THINK will become of her which is what you're doing. 

Oh I am well aware that she can fall to various levels of dark, none of what I said indicates on HOW far she will go, but it does indicate she will. From what we have seen in the show already - all bets are off and writers are not pulling any punches with this. 

Frankly in order for Snow and Regina to ever be at peace SHE HAS to. 

How deep and her transition from good to maybe "evil" is still up in the air.

Well frankly. she already IS kind of deep(considering her actions topped everything all three, regina, rumple and cora, ever did, summed up) already. 

One thing is sure - from what writers and actors said, she will never ever go back to the "old" snow/mm again and this dynamic growth of character is damn fascinating for me. 

Posted at

lol red darling ,

gurl  plz, nothing to be jelly about kitty is not what flora needs lmao

and I still wonder how KC will bang and how will it start

I am curious since nik is leaving how will they make that out and how will it happen,

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

(same as when she encouraged August)

That part i do believe. That whole episode was about her projecting her own problems and doubts unto everyone else and trying to find justification for her own possibility of redemption. But i still see her being sincere about the apology. Doesn't mean that she wasn't wrapped up in being shocked that she could ever do that to an "innocent" but it would be full on Regina mode to slap someone and just be 100% wrapped up in how it made her feel to do it and as much as Snow is falling, she hasn't fallen that far that fast. The bitch was sorry. 

Posted at

How is Snow looking for a reward in being good and if you can prove that she has done this then what makes her looking for rewards in being good (which i don't see) any different from Charming doing good or Emma/Mulan doing good and looking for rewards in their good actions?Charming was content with farm life. He is the wishy-washy type of person governed by his moral compass and content with life.

For Snow, Life has to have a "reward"(hence why her "I just want my happy ending" is very similar to Regina's "I just want to be happy"). The whole end of miller's daughter has shown Snow WEIGHING on what gain being morally right bring or did not bring to her(with quite a few scenes paralleling Regina's own flashbacks and monologues including the whole "I should have let her die on that horse" thing being paralleled by Snow reminiscing or Regina's execution she stopped).

Remember Heart of Darkness? If not a struggle for love, Snow would be loosing her shit within  a month. 

Snow expected that if she just stayed like her mother said her to be, on some day there will be these pretty ending credits going off and then nothing bad will ever happen to her and she will live like in  paradise, etc,etc.

The way she reminisces and weighs the gain and loss in that scene is VERY reminiscent of Regina's "and what did it get me" in Snow and Regina's discussion at the dinner in t he very same episode. 

Posted at

Also notice SNow's reaction to Blue's "He is this, because he always was this" dialogue?

Or how the VERY point of of the very last monologue of hers in that episode is about how she is not sure she is willing to pay any sort of price for redemption?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL GLENNA. The most I think they'll do is make out 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

One thing is sure - from what writers and actors said, she will never ever go back to the "old" snow/mm again and this dynamic growth of character is damn fascinating for me. 

God i hope so. I was worried that this show would be full on white vs black, good vs evil and TBH thats why i didn't really want to watch it. Now all i need is for more development on the Charming front, Emma being Rumple's new protoge as well as Regina getting off her blame Snow for eveything bad in my life horse. Bitch needs to realize you reap what you sow. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

and I still wonder how KC will bang and how will it start

I am curious since nik is leaving how will they make that out and how will it happen,

Knowing Plec it will be in the very last epi in the season. I'm calling it from now

Posted at

Emma being Rumple's new protoge

Yeah, I can't wait for Emma to fully embrace her luke skywalker role, lol(does that make Snow into anakin?)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.