Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^LOL,

Its one huge clusterfuck of random bullshit consisting of two people spamming ouat stuff, one person stanning a crackship, one person pretending show is great and the rest laughing. I kno i'm atleast 10 pages late but who the fuck pretends this show is gr8?LMAO.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL,this is what i felt like too Poor Stefan,....This recap's not that much fun tbh....I dont think MC did the whole thing himself

Posted at

@Red

lol, I would not call Emma the MOST developed character. I'd say its:

Rumple. Snow. Regina. Emma

in terms of developed-ness :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I kind of consider Snow and Regina to be on equal ground in terms of development.....Regina just has to let go of her weird grudge against Snow,i'm not saying her hate isn't justified especially after Snow manipulated her into killing her own mother....but she blames EVERYTHING on snow.(I still don't understand why she didn't blame Cora for killing Daniel instead of hating Snow all her life.)No wonder snow is sick and tired of it lol.

Posted at

(I still don't understand why she didn't blame Cora for killing Daniel instead of hating Snow all her life.)

Her mother was abusive, remember?

A victim of abuse usually has a VERY hard time severing the bond with the one who abuses them. Regina saw herself powerless against her mother, so she turned into the catalyst of her problems - after all, had she not saved Snow, none of this would happen. 

I am sure living for almost a decade with a spoiled child, while her father reminds you of how much better his previous wife was also had a hand in her going batshit cray. 

she did nto just start hating Snow - as we have seen she was driven to the point where she had nothing left in her, nothing to live for. 

To the point where having adversary in form of Snow White actually became the ONLY good thing in her life - notice how DISAPPOINTED she is in the first days of the curse that Snow is NOT standing up against her, which kind of explains her reaction in the Snow/Regina scene at the end of that episode - part of her is joyful because she knows Snow might actually react back at her and part of her is crying because she knows full well where Snow's road leads and deep down inside, Regina still loves that little innocent child she saved. 

as for Letting Go - I'd say her current stance of "life will sort this shit out" is start of that - she stopped ACTIVELY seeking vengeance and while Snow suffering is important to her, she is no longer activelly seeking of being the one to inflict it. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

so this might sound obvious, but yeah, i've figured out why so much KC from 4x13-4x19. They want to bring the "relationship" to a certain point before the spin-off. Which can only lead me to believe KC aren't done. Caroline probably will shift over for good at some point. I just hope its not at the end of TVD.

lol and the person who pretends the show is great has to be me. what can i say? TVD + zero expectations = a fun time.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

she did nto just start hating Snow - as we have seen she was driven to the point where she had nothing left in her, nothing to live for. 

Yeah but idk,she started hating snow the minute Cora mentioned Snow revealed her secrets....and yeah i agree hating snow and wanting to destroy her kind of gave her a goal in life,something to live for,maybe thats why she continued hating Snow for so long,cos she had nthing else to live for ? but now taht she has Henry,she's considering letting go?

lol and the person who pretends the show is great has to be me. what can i say? TVD + zero expectations = a fun time.

LOL,yes.It has to be you lmao,no offense.I wonder which category i fit in?Prolly a bit of all lmao

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

so this might sound obvious, but yeah, i've figured out why so much KC from 4x13-4x19. They want to bring the "relationship" to a certain point before the spin-off. Which can only lead me to believe KC aren't done. Caroline probably will shift over for good at some point. I just hope its not at the end of TVD.

I'm pretty sure Caroline won't leave TVD as long as its on,like i keep saying again and again.People are sick of the triangle and with the woriginals leavin,the only character left worth watching is Caroline,if she too left,i'm sure the show will lose a big fanbase.and i agree that they might have a relationship on the spin of,why else would they bulit it up with so much hype might i add,just to tear it down?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

the only character left worth watching is Caroline,

see, i agree to a point. You and I think that because we freaking adore her. But I think most fans who watch for Caroline and Originals, have a hard time understanding how the show could survive without them. It kind of overestimates their popularity. I could be wrong, but yeah. I'm not convinced that it would have that much of an impact on the ratings. There are a lot of fans that still watch for D/E/S drama. This forum is pretty anti-D/E/S, but certain threads on FF? Pretty pro it. And don't get me started on TWOP. They still draw in a large audience. We're tired of them, but lots of others aren't.

There will obviously be new LI's. But I do think they're planning to shift Caroline over, and I don't think it'll be at the end of season 6. 2 seasons is just too long (and that's if the trio don't sign on for more seasons). I would understand shifting Caroline over post season 6 if they'd left them off at 4x07 (or even 4x13) feels. But idk, for some reason I'm convinced the deeper they go into it, means less amount of time available for 'separation'. Strange logic but idk.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad