Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

And I am 100% sure Regina is underestimating what SNow is capable of and will pay dearly for having held that heart in her hands and yet having left her to live. 

Yeah i think her underestimating Snow will backfire too,i kind of want the dark snow and Regina reationship to be a bit like Rumple and Regina one..l just love thier rivalry Lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Spoiler chat just posted a scoop about tonight (I'm on my phone and can't post the link) it said the klaus/Caroline action tonight will be reminiscent of Buffy/Spike during season 7

Bahahaha where is Kitty 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^He will come here now and rage for 10 pages how Klaroline is garbage compared to spuffy....

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

“If you are familiar with “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “American Gothic” contains two major plot points that bear a striking similarity to Season 5’s Ben-Glory conundrum and to The First in Season 7.”

This was it lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah spike was trying to cut something out of his chest or something 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

apparantly KC become 'friends' in 4x18 and they talk about Tyler quite a bit

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^LOL,THIS SHOW.

TVD Plot Twist: Carina MacKenzie is really Silas.

lmao

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i saw that on tumblr too lol. Carina's being a troll again so KC tag is enjoying some jokes at her expense.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

wht did she say now lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad