Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

ahh nvm. she said "equal marriage rights" i misunderstood what she was getting at.

Posted at

I think i read a spoiler somewhere that Neal's relationship with Rumple is going to change in remaining couple of epi's.Not sure if its legit tho.

Yes. Something happens in 2x21 that impacts their relationship heavily.  

I don't rly care as long as Rumple is still stronger than Regina,like idk RumplexRegina joining hands against Dark!Snow would be awesome...Meh, Rumple/Snow will always be my favorite brotp, so I'd rather he not go against her lol. 

Also:

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

that's it. sorry about the confusion. i obviously can't read :D

Posted at

All I can say about her answer is:

Posted at

and who cares about this porker's idea of sexy, it's not like someone would care enough to bang her fat ass

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Damn,Belle looks *hawt* Thank god she stopped wearing those skirts,i was getting tired of them tbh lol.

Meh, Rumple/Snow will always be my favorite brotp, so I'd rather he not go against her lol. 

Lol,rly??I love the ReginaxRumple rivalry dynamic.But i also have this headcanon in which Snow goes completely cray cray and then RumplexRegina have to join hands to stop her from destroying storybrooke or ftl...Kind of like a role reversal,you know?I'm a huge fan of those.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

just a blogger or not, that woman needs to grow up. anyways though, i just started watching 'new girl'. Anyone seen it?? freaking funny. i don't watch many shows but i think i'll actually fully catch up with this one

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at

TVD Plot Twist: Carina MacKenzie is really Silas.

lmao

don't make troll her again lmao
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

“Caroline and Klaus spend a lot of time together tonight when Klaus asks her to help dig the remaining white oak splinters from his back. She, of course, proposes a deal: she’ll help if he allows Tyler to return to Mystic Falls safely. It’s clear that these two have a complicated relationship and the word “friend” is thrown around quite a few times. Are they friends? Whatever they are, Caroline’s patience in dealing with him seems vast, even if she explodes at him frequently (and justifiably). They also discover some important information about Silas’ powers that raises the stakes for everyone involved.”

LOL,so thats how Tyler returns like everyone and their mother predicted,these writers have no creativity.at.all.LMAO

Posted at

Damn,Belle looks *hawt* Thank god she stopped wearing those skirts,i was getting tired of them tbh lol.

The bad thing being that since she looks like that means no good news for rumbelle ship this season, as that's still evil-Belle and that's from finale. 

Lol,rly??I love the ReginaxRumple rivalry dynamic.But i also have this headcanon in which Snow goes completely cray cray and then RumplexRegina have to join hands to stop her from destroying storybrooke or ftl...Kind of like a role reversal,you know?I'm a huge fan of those.

Regina having to stop Snow is enough.

Snow and Rumple work better as comrades or confidants, discussing the fucked up shit they did in their lives and being more fabulous than anyone around them. 

I can't see Rumple going against her. at best he'll be neutral towards her. while Snow and Regina just go cray cray at each other, no matter who the collaterial damage is. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.