Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

i know this is crazy, but i'm almost convinced Klaus kills Tyler in 4x19.

i've given up on 4x18. I feel like i know every little thing that is about to happen lol. Why do i read spoilers??

Posted at

damn I was wishing for kc to bang but sucks it didn't happen too much eyesex and naked nik how the fuck caro wont even fap to that

Posted at

and seriously they didnt even my dead hubby bubby

why the fuck elijah, that stupid bitch killed your sexy snarky doppelnganger and you didn't snap her snack

FUCKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PLEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at

mention*

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Rebekah is so stupid to take the cure in front of a vampire, I will never get over this stupidity 

Posted at
2425 posts

So much chemistry fuck. How can they be friends whe there's all that sexual tension? 

Posted at
2425 posts

I was squealing when he grabbed her. Fuck so hot.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol I wonder why Tyler leaves after prom now 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Rebekah is so stupid to take the cure in front of a vampire, I will never get over this stupidity

I know! And how could she buy the cure BS so easily? I hate how dumb they made her look this episode.

The episode felt so much like fanfic, I can't. Especially all the Kalijah. WTF. I don't particluarly care about kat's love life, but what happened to her undying love for Stefan?

Either Plec forgot about it and gave her an undying love for Elijah (in which case, smh at the writing).

Or she is playing Elijah to gain something for herself (in which case, so much sideeye at Elijah getting fooled because of *feelings*, and by a dopelganger out of all people, WHY).

Also, WTF at them not even mentioning Kol. KOL EXSITED YOU KNOW. Smh, all this Jeremy talk when Elena has killed two of the Original brothers.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I love to say i told you so.....Queen Kat for the moofucking win ALWAYZ! Bekah was ridiculous this epi. She came off as a petulent child. I mean WTF? Taking the cure in front of Damon was not the wisest of decisions. And Kat really looks like she's on her way to changing for Elijah. Thats so sad though, i wanted her to change (but still be badass) for Stefan....ESPECIALLY AS MY BABY HAS BEEN SO MATURE FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF EPISODES. He should have done this a long time ago jump on his bike and ride off to NO. Leave Damon with his trainwreck of a romance. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.