Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

btw this :D (not mine. tumblr. 11pretty-little-things) just, they are both so adorable sometimes.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Is anyone reading any fanfiction right now?I cant find shit to read.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Me and Charishma are hoping its Tyler but you never know maybe some random student lol

I don't know....but I am feeling worried about Caroline at the prom....bitch Elena is really getting out of hand...which lol, why can't those two idiots just snap her neck, take off her daylight ring, throw her into their vampire rehab dungeon until they figure out what to do with her....otherwise its just a walking and annoying problem

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

hopefully they go along SE lines with these two. that is if they are planning to carry it over.

You mean breaking and patching up a bajillion time.sorry.no.just NO  
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I liked "Need" Gayatri. Also the author for Love Interupption is hilarious, she fucking spams the tag bragging about how proud she is of her smut and story, her 'story' is all over the place like Waldo traveling the world and her smut is decent until the characters say something stupid. "Have you ever been eaten out b4" "no but Tyler tried" WTFNXSBKVVSCUBFBKVCVHVXC. Bitch that is the worst fic ever and I lost oxygen when the "scooby gang" threw Klaus a birthday party 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

why can't those two idiots just snap her neck, take off her daylight ring, throw her into their vampire rehab dungeon until they figure out what to do with her....otherwise its just a walking and annoying problem

Sorry but no.This is basically the reason i wanted to beat the shit out of fagatore brothers today..acting all high and mighty when they've done the same shit a million times repeatedly.she'll turn on her humanity if and when she wants to,they are no ones to force her...and she has stated a million times that she doesn't want to be human anymore.so who in the fucking hell are they two force her.srsly Damon and Stefan don't love elena.they love thier week puppet with no agency at all.Elena should dump the both of them and tell them to go fuck themselves.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri: but its better than DE fuckery. I mean Elena didn't even choose him of her own free will. SE breakups aren't even breakups. More like forced separations.

Posted at

ASDAFADASFaSDASFASD, BRB SEARCHING FOR MY DVDS. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Elena should dump the both of them and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Actually, this.
Posted at

^three seasons too late for anything like that. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad