Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Once Upon A Drunkard

Gods no wonder everything is fucked up dark and angsty. Everyone is constantly drinking themselves to death lol :3

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lmfao

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^she's so mean. it was cool. btw, is that his bead in the background?? i just noticed.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Yeah, but she have every reason to be.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

exactly. lol @ Klaus' 'you can't get even get your hands dirty for me'. I feel like he's the voice of every crazy KCer, and Caroline is the rest of the fandom. All like, he's crazy you.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

He's a piece of work because she was basically helping him and he had to get snarky, I loved how he brought the witches up AGAIN. LMFAO come on, married. 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Sorry but no.This is basically the reason i wanted to beat the shit out of fagatore brothers today..acting all high and mighty when they've done the same shit a million times repeatedly.she'll turn on her humanity if and when she wants to,they are no ones to force her...and she has stated a million times that she doesn't want to be human anymore.so who in the fucking hell are they two force her.srsly Damon and Stefan don't love elena.they love thier week puppet with no agency at all.Elena should dump the both of them and tell them to go fuck themselves.

I just don't want this to come at the expense of Caroline.

Posted at

fucking neal

Posted at

@Evil Queen

Guess who is back for the finale:

(mulan's cape is still fabulous, even in a behind the scenes photo lol)

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
As long as she had left Aurora in FTL then I am ok with it.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.