Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i really hope they don't though. Not just because of Elena (because C is so not someone to be 'settled' for), but because if they ever became involved in a relationship it would be the most boring thing alive. They're both anchors.Lol,yeah theri relationship will be too Vanilla and then Stefan'll remeber his dick belongs to golden vagina and dump her so yeah no.

aurora is a whingey lil twat that needs to be punched in the face. and she's lesbo for mulan

she was before she refused to help Cora,after that she became awesome.Out of Mulan and Aurora i prefer Aurora tbh,i hate mulan's you're such a girl,i'm better than you attitude.bt i liked her in the Belle-Mulan epi...

And Game of thornes is FUCKING AWESOME.Only show that can make me ship incest lmfao...i want Sansa to own Jeoffery at some point tho,like frickin kick his skinny ass at some point in the show.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*thrones

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Daroline=Statherine...Nothing anyone ever says will be able to convince me otherwise.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Here's the thing with SC though. I don't think its too far off the mark. This is going to be long lol. I have a shipping theory :D This is going to involve, Hayley, Tyler, Klaus, Caroline, and Stefan.

4x01: KC kiss happens but not really. Its the number one of way of giving a ship what they want while simultaneously telling them it'll probably never happen. I think they started off the season fully intending to explore SC, get rid of Tyler, and establish KH as a ship (with the possibility of continuing them on the spin-off, if it happened). 4x03: SC feels up the yang. "come to me". "because of you". Caroline has always been pro-Stefan. But not necessarily in a SE shipper way. She just likes and adores him. Throughout 4x03-4x09 we get T/H/C/K interactions. One variation of a couple is looking on while the other interacts. Hayley constantly gets up in Klaus' face with no repurcussions.  Just like Klaus, she's selfish. She killed her friends for her own purposes. Unlike Caroline she "doesn't do teen drama". H was given very strong characterization. She was supposed to be this selfish, snarky, survivalist that we would all love to hate. And I'm almost positive that on paper they thought she'd make a great LI for K. 4x06: Plan distract Klaus is on again. After nearly 7 episodes of pretending this ship is a non-ship, they have these two interact with some honesty (if even in the midst of a game). And then for the first time you get Hayley's feelings for Tyler shown (via the 'look'). Up until then TH came off as strictly platonic from all angles. There was also speculation that she'd be related to him somehow. I think somewhere between 4x04-4x06 is when final decision was made on whether to further explore KC. Maybe the spin-off being greelit gave them added opportunity? Or the reaction to KH wasn't quite what they'd hope it would be. And they realized that KC needed to be stretched and audience needed to be teased with possibility that they'd continue. 4x07: KC interactions up the yang. DE sex it up sire bond style. And for the first time in a very very long time C actively ships SE. In season 3 she was the one forcing Elena to face her feelings about Damon. And then suddenly, partway through season 4 SE is all she can talk about.  4x09: Now this is the kicker. There's some speculation that Tyler was supposed to die and not Carol. K killing T would've destroyed KC once and for all. But instead they have KC interact and talk about hummingbirds and then K kills T's mom. I think SC would've bonded here. And if Hayley and Tyler were related and she somehow got her only family killed, I think that would've drawn her and K closer. 4x13-4x17: pretty self-explanatory episodes lol. KC interact heavy for a couple episodes, then there's reaction time followed by another heavy couple episodes. Ex: 4x06 and 4x07 was followed up with 4x08.  4x09 was followed by 4x10 and 4x11. 4x12 gave KC feels without any scenes. And then 4x13 and 4x14 was followed up by 4x15 and 4x16 4x16 H and C contrasts: H "relates" to K. Judging by 4x17 C obviously does not want to relate. Where Caroline see's someone lonely, Hayley sees someone twisted. Where Caroline makes Klaus feel out of control, Hayley makes him feel in charge. While Caroline sees him as someone capable of being 'saved', Hayley sees him as a perfectly fuckable dude without the saving. They contrasted the ships and with purpose. I still don't think they'd reached a decision on KH, SC and KC at that point. Or maybe it was an experiment to see how SC would fare in season 5 (if explored), and how KH would fare in Originals. Although H isn't going to be K's only love interest. 4x16 SC feels: Elena gets jealous and then gives them both permission. When given a choice of a pretty girl to dance with S picks C. And unlike Elena, C brings out the fun guy in him. He's always laughed a little easier (and more often?) with her. Spin-Off: I'm pretty sure the original conception for the show was that Camille would be his "type". The girl that reminded him of the one that got away. Hayley was going to be an 'adult' quasi-relationship. Two like-minded individuals scratching an itch from time to time, that fight together and pine for their unrequited loves together. The two ships would've been constrasted the same way KC and KH were constrasted so far in season 4. idk what's happening now though. maybe nothing's changed. who knows? JP's assurances about KC are driving me up the wall because of TVD's continued experiments.

All I know is if Klaus kills Tyler in 4x19, then we've been majorly trolled and SC is going to happen. Although with Dries writing it, maybe Tyler won't die. who knows though.

Posted at

i swear we dont want another kitty in this room

one is enough

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

After last epi im 99% sure Klaus won't kill Tyler.why?bc he wants to be friends with Caroline.Also his last line i'm not actively scouring the earth for him,am i?just cemented this belief....i'm pretty sure Tyler returns to town with his blessing,only for a night tho.and since Elena is going to wreck some havoc i'm thinking Elena might be with one to kill him(YAY,if that happens,srsly).I'm also 89& sure Tyler won't die.Why?Bc this is TVD lol.

Two like-minded individuals scratching an itch from time to time, that fight together and pine for their unrequited loves together.

Lol,this friends with benefits thing was my headcanon for KC for quite a while...

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

poor bby. :((

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol @Glenna this is nothing compared to what BN writes.His essays put me to sleep lmao

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*89% sure

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i said it was long *eyebrow wagging* is eyebrow wagging a thing?? luv that gif though. Klaus in pain was awesome. he was just so childish about it. i wanted to hug him and tell him to shutup at the same time. even though i know it was some serious pain.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.