Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri: i'm not getting my hopes up about Elena killing him. That would be too cool.

Posted at

I cant have that from you,

I'm dyslexic ffs lmao, left-handed children are not blessed are you people.

and I hope Tyler accidentally bites Elena hahaha

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

luv that gif though. Klaus in pain was awesome. he was just so childish about it. i wanted to hug him and tell him to shutup at the same time. even though i know it was some serious pain.

Lol,he was being like a petulant child lmao.and that gif where he is behind the sofa and caroline is just nonchalantly texting,that gets me every fucking time...

Klaus:i'm dying Caroline:*texting*You think thats important.?I have a fucking prom to plan*carries on with texting*.LMAO
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

and I hope Tyler accidentally bites Elena hahaha

Lol
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma I know,lol.Its also something that can't be whitwashed that easily and  this will also ruin Carolena friendship...so yeah,i know but still.Altho idk why we're talking about this.Like i said i'm 90%sure Tyler isn't dying.cos this is TVD.lol

I'm confused.are you talking to me? :/

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

yeah those two kickass. honestly i kind of want a kiss. but i like them fighting so so much. i'm torn. a kiss is in the midst of fighting would solve all problems though. i'd probably die, but it'd solve my dilemma

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and I hope Tyler accidentally bites Elena hahahaI hope not.cos then they'll retcon Klaus even more and make him save her life for the second time.Do.Not.Want.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

honestly i kind of want a kiss. but i like them fighting so so much. i'm torn. a kiss is in the midst of fighting would solve all problems though. i'd probably die, but it'd solve my dilemma

ME TOO.Ugh,All this sexual tension is ridic.and omfg the scene where they were fighting and he says you can't turn your back on me and she said i should've done that ages ago....i seriously genuinely fucking thought they were going to kiss and omg if they had,i probably would've exploded.i just rly rly NEED them to kiss,i  just can't take this teasing anymore lmao

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol i know. the way he went all still. it was like someone called 'freeze!" and then it was all suspended. and then they were like 'psyche, pains gone though'. just such a tease. but i'd almost died from the fight so the no kiss thing, i mean for my health, it was good. i probably never would've regained consciousness if they'd kissed.

and plus, if K had went for it then, C would've kicked his ass. when they do kiss, it has to be her making the move.

Posted at

lol see  what I mean, too much letter processing mindfucks me.   and yes, you     and i know they will make klaus cure elena but i  love watching a few mins of her suffering that's my idea of entertainment ever she since she got my hubby bubby killed
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad