or was it season 3?? idk

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

who cares i want elijah or anyone to slap her across the wall

Thats you,me and everyone else in this forum lmao

Posted at

i recently saw a gif of when in season 2 Klaus slapped Elena. so wrong, but i laughed. and he was scary evil then. just goes to show how annoying elena is now

lol i dunno if you are that new, but it was my profile pic before flora and i became endgame lmao   and it's our main pic for elena blog
Posted at

i even made a thread who slapped elena best? lmao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Slapping Elena was Glennas icon once; captain swan is boring.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
^^THANK YOU.and here i thought i was the only one*cries*
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
That gif was from s3 btw.The epi in which Ty-Ty became hybrid...my third fave scene of the season lol
Posted at

Don't spoil it for me now.Lol,i sooo want to read the books but i'm pretty sure that would ruin the show for me,so i'll read the books after the show is over....like in the next idk 3-4 years lmao....Its nto something you would ever guess. Its quite...surprising. 

just imagine steroline as book bamon

Sorry, no. Steffie does not openly flirt with Caroline as far as I know. Book-Damon would openly flirt and throw compliments at Bonnie, but neither would take it too seriously

And Captain Swan is not boring. Its second best ship after Red Whale

Posted at

That gif was from s3 btw.The epi in which Ty-Ty became hybrid...my third fave scene of the season lolSorry but Elijah(or was it Rose) slapping Elena to sleep was way better.

Elijah was the ONLY Original I could ever stand. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You're really not the only one, the hype on tumblr could make you feel invisible but they're a snooze, Hook however, I like the character, I just don't care for him as a love interest. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad