Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

ugh those eyeballs, please someone pop them out of the sockets grr hate it when ian does that so annyoing

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN you assume way too much,you didn't see silas!caroline so how do you know whether she has the potential to play evil fierce characters not?srsly.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

you obviously missed out on dany lmao 

geez,i never said isn't preetty i said she's baby faced.I was expecting someone more b'ful.Not judging or anything tho...

Posted at

I have no idea how you can hate him and like thisOh but I hate damon too.

DAmon was great in S1.

Steffie sucked back then but had promising backstory which sadly was a trainwreck. 

@BN you assume way too much,you didn't see silas!caroline so how do you know whether she has the potential to play evil fierce characters not?srsly.I saw gifs of it on tumblr. 

Let me say this: 

There's bitchy and then there's Elena level of bitchy.

book-Elena is not "evil" nor "sinnister". Just cold and furious.  She does not make threats, she just does what she would threaten about.

Book-Elena is a mix of Emily Thorne's viciousness, Blair Waldrof's bitchyness, Cersei Lannister's cold-blooded-ness and Buffy's fury. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

.I saw gifs of it on tumblr. 

gifs=/=the real thing.atleast watch the vid.she was good.

Book-Elena is a mix of Emily Thorne's viciousness, Blair Waldrof's bitchyness, Cersei Lannister's cold-blooded-ness and Buffy's fury. 

You seem to be in love with her lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Book!Robb: Mother, you're the only person I can turn to. I'm hiding behind a mask because everybody expects me to be the King, but I can't do it. I need your help. Show!Robb: Ugh moooooom go away you're so embarassing you're ruining EVERYTHING Book!Robb: Jeyne, we must marry because I took your virginity and since Westeros culture expects highborn girls to be virgins upon their weddings, you would probably have difficulty finding a high lord to marry. Also I might have gotten you pregnant and I know from growing up with Jon that it's really hard being a bastard, so I don't want to be responsible for bringing one into the world. This is a really hard decision, and I know the Freys won't take it well, but I've made a mistake and I'm doing everything I can to make it right. Show!Robb: yolo

This is why i haven't read the books yet lmao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Idk about Silas Caroline bc I was too busy getting giddy at Morgan's acting 

Posted at

You seem to be in love with her lol.Book-Elena is one of my all time favorite characters

This is why i haven't read the books yet lmaoYeah actually that's why I have yet to finish watching S2 of GOT - the deviations from the books are just so annoying.  Rob is almost entirely different character. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,i rewatched the scene again and man,Klaus is soo fucking close to bawling like a baby and Caroline is like why are you wasting my time.It was so weird,i mean i get that she hates him but still she should've been more concerned imo.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah actually that's why I have yet to finish watching S2 of GOT - the deviations from the books are just so annoying.  

This is why i'm stalling reading the books.As a stand alone thing i still think the show is fab but when you compare anything to a book....idk i've never seen any movie that i found better than its book,infact i've always hated movies adapted from a book,i just think its impossible to do it proper justice and no matter what,everyone has their own versions of the movie in their heads so yeah its obvious you can't please everyone.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.