Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries

So I have been rewatching S2 so far and I am wondering on just HOW strong and fast is Red exactly?

I never paid attention to it, but: 

She handled that guy like a feather, bassically and she seemed to close the distance between her and whale awfully fast. 

Could it be that its the same case as with Maleficent(as in, she has a portion of her abilities available in human form)

Posted at

Also this is beyond beautiful:

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

It'd only make sense that she retains her strength along with her sniffing ability.

Could it be that its the same case as with Maleficent(as in, she has a portion of her abilities available in human form)

Hmmm,maybe but if that was the case shouldn't it have made it easier for her to win from Regina?Like being faster than her and all

Any idea if we're going to see Maleficent this season tho?I always wanted a confrontation between her and Aurora(i mean what kind of fairytale would it be if they didn't have a scene? ) and a rematch between her and Regina again

Posted at

Hmmm,maybe but if that was the case shouldn't it have made it easier for her to win from Regina?Like being faster than her and all

And oh look who has been abscent from any confrontations with REgina? :P

Any idea if we're going to see Maleficent this season tho?most likely not. Unless its the very final end of season cliffhanger. 

Posted at

Well, Marvel Comics are working on OUAT comic book series chronicling Huntsman's and Red's story of trying to save Snow from Regina. So maybe it will be clearer by then. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

And oh look who has been abscent from any confrontations with REgina? :P

You think there's going to be a confrontation between them?Wait you don't think Regina will somehow kill her do you? :O

Posted at

You think there's going to be a confrontation between them?Wait you don't think Regina will somehow kill her do you? :OI am fearing that that will be what sets Snow off. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ugh,No i don't want her to die,i'd rather Aurora or Mulan die tbh....but not HER...

Posted at

my feels exactly. 

Red is one of THE best characters in the show. 

I would laugh on if Snow accidentally got her killed though. That would be right up the valley of cruelty of the show's writers. :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

All of this fab development for nothing.I just feel its too soon to be killing her off tbh.

and i'm still betting on Snow turning into the dark one somehow.That would even the playing field between Regina and Snow.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.