Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think Tylers purpose of coming back is to decide he won't stay, because it's less depressing when a character chooses to  leave rather than being banned in the town, we wouldn't feel as sorry for him if he pulled an Elijah by saying "you're all stupid, peace out" 

As for S5, it's not like anything is there for Matt either, I just don't know what the fuck Tyler could do since he's never been integrated in the scrappy doo club.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

dont make her read those she loves torturing herself

You have to talk to your friend BN about it,he's the one who keeps bringing up OUAT in this thread lmao

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I wonder what next seasons gonna be about tho,with so many characters leaving,i.e.Even tho this season has muuuch better direction than the last one,i still don't know where its heading,get rid of silas and all that i know,but what next?I mean who could be evil-er than some one who wants to end the world?They should've made Bonnie this season's villain imo.and silas the next and ended this freaking show......I wish TVD doesn't get renewed for next season tbh.ugh.

Posted at

You have to talk to your friend BN about it,he's the one who keeps bringing up OUAT in this thread lmao

Why do you think kitty drives Flora cray sometimes?
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

He drives everyone cray lol.  :P

Posted at
2425 posts

I want Tyler to leave after 4x19 and stay gone. I can accept no Klaroline but please don't rehash Borwood. I'm so sick of them and their stupid high school relationship. Forwood needs to die for real.

No more OUAT talk. I'm already hating the show and I haven't watched it yet.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LMAO.crying....

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@nicfanz How can you hate it without even watching it yet??....OUAT is a million times better than TVD.

Posted at

@nicfanz How can you hate it without even watching it yet??....OUAT is a million times better than TVD.nicfanz hates quality. 

I thought that was obvious :O

Posted at

I mean for gods sake: so much beautiful peoplequality 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.