Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

missed the word competent, you barely post anything positive in this forum

Posted at

EVERYTHING i post on this forum is positive, dearie. Just noting from it being about tvd ;]

Posted at

i hate you

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Nicfanz doesn't hate quality, she just hates having shit being shoved down her throat, the fact that there is a thread for it makes you even more of a douchebag. How many times did some of us say we haven't watched it yet, now what's the point with the recaps in here. OUAT is the kind of show where I hated getting spoiled and now that you've preached about it like it's the second coming of Jesus I have no interest. I just really need to get coco
Posted at

I love you too :P

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
-----------> That way go
Posted at

once more with feeling~

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

ugh,part of it is my fault  too...but this show is soo good,its hard to resist.Still

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

No, the stanning is at a Johova Witness level. It's ridiculous and I hate sounding like a mod but I'd appreciate if it stuck to its own thread. 

Posted at

No, the stanning is at a Johova Witness level. 

And its well deserved. 

If Revenge was at that level of quality I would be stanning it too. 

But alas, right now only Lost Girl and OUAT to stan the fuck out of :3

can't wait till teen wolf comes back on tho

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad