Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Why is she even Fiends with that hobo I can't even

What bothers me is that every one has to cater to Elena. Caroline doesn't support DE so she's a bad friend. Elena fucking the guy who abused her bff is fine. Elena tries to kill Caroline, Caroline deserves it. Bonnie must help Elena even sacrificing her own relatives. If she doesn't, she's a bad friend. Elena uses Bonnie but she's still considered compassionate and selfless. Like wtf? So many Elena stans are calling Caroline a bad friend if she hooks up with Klaus but tries to justify her relationship with Damon and Caroline has to accept it. Ugh this fandom.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

So how is Klaroline bad but Steferine acceptable?

Bc she wuvvs Stefan lol.But srsly every ship on this show is abusive except Malena,Maroline,Beremy,Forwood etc.Its like you have to choose between boring or abusive lol.............But at this point,people who pretend that their ship is somehow better than the others are just delusional.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Its not just the fandom.Its how the show is treating her too.Elena is the caring compassionate friend and Caroline,the opposite.For some reason the writers have chosen to forget/retcon everything in s1,hence pretending the abuse never happened.But it did happen and it makes perfect sense for Caroline to hate Damon just like it makes sense for Elena to hate Klaus.But has that ever been addressed?No,instead the writers chose to make Caroline look like a complete idiot by making her say things like being a  ripper is still better than manwhore?like wtf.Instead of voicing her concerns over Damon,the show decided to make her a Stefan stan,thus making her look like a dumb fangirl whenever she judged Delena while making eyes at KLAUS,might i add.As if her lack her sl for the last 2 seasons wasn't enough,they are just ruining her character by making her look like a judgy hypocritical fangirl.and for some reason you guys STILL don't believe Julie hates her,yeah right.

Posted at

Like wtf? So many Elena stans are calling Caroline a bad friend if she hooks up with Klaus but tries to justify her relationship with Damon and Caroline has to accept it. Ugh this fandom.

Why do you think I verbally abuse elena-stans
Posted at

They enjoy it lmao

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

idk Caroline's fangirlyness just makes sense. Damon was her abuser, and Stefan saved her. If the writers had her react any other way, then I'd think they hated her. Any non-judgyness when it comes to DE would just piss me the fuck off.

As for the hypocrisy, well, she's denying anything she may feel for Klaus because of things he's done to MF crew. How is that hypocritical? I don't see it. At most I see justified hatred, denial, and maybe projection. It's not like she's sexing it up and saying ILY to the guy that abused her bff. Elena is. Googly eyes she may not be able to control, but she's keeping everything else in check. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

idk Caroline's fangirlyness just makes sense. Damon was her abuser, and Stefan saved her. If the writers had her react any other way, then I'd think they hated her. Any non-judgyness when it comes to DE would just piss me the fuck off.

Dude,you're missing my point.I'm not saying her fangirling or her hatred of Damon doesn't make sense.I'm saying i hate the way its potrayed.Instead of listing out the REAL reasons(you know the ones that make sense)She fucking said,manwhore is better than being a ripper,making her look like an idiot.Now i know she has never seen the ripper's true face but thats just making excuses,no one in thier right mind would say that.

As for the hypocrisy, well, she's denying anything she may feel for Klaus because of things he's done to MF crew. How is that hypocritical?

Right now she isn't denying anything.She straight up admitted to attractions an epi ago Also,remember 4x07,the episode she was sooo disgusted by Elena and Delena that she complained about it to KLAUS.you know,the guy who killed the said person?LOL,Yeah that is hypocrisy.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@ Gayatri: true. But thing is (and I don't agree with this) they've written themselves into a corner. There's no way to call what Damon did rape, and still continue with D/E/S. It's screwed up. When she said ripper is better than manwhore, she was probably using those words as replacement for D and S. I don't think she meant it independently. Plus Caroline always talks out of her ass lol And the writers have their preference, and even if it weren't for D and C's  history, I'm sure Caroline would still be rooting for S. Stefan's ripperness is like a Jekyll Hyde thing. They've written his character so that its easier to dissociate him from his bad deeds, than it is with Damon. 

She's definitely bordering on the hypocritical, but I don't think her actions are quite there yet. She hasn't acted on her attraction. Any verbal slip-ups on her part came about through stuff like, a major fight (about Tyler), she's dying, or she just killed 12 people. Her complaining to Klaus in 4x07 was part of their game. You know, where they try to get at each other with honesty.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

btw i was just on tumblr and it seems Jose Molina is working overtime tweeting KCers.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.