Klaroline or Forwood?
I love how certain fans call my ship "whack" as if that would change my mind. I love toxic relationships. Give me more.Posted 11/16/2012 2:03:55 AM #
^LOL. Matt to Jeremy:"What does that make you, like the next chosen one or something?" yes he's like the next Buffy.
i try ignore that matt exist, lol but i did cringed when that tool utttered those words ughPosted 11/16/2012 4:16:18 AM #
LOL at when Caroline blurred out their entire plan to Klaus and said "Don't get mad, but he lost her"! Priceless look on Klaus's facePosted 11/16/2012 3:53:42 PM #
LOL. I love when it's my turn to open the confess box.
- I feel like Caroline's making an excuse about the 'rouse' just to go on a date with Klaus now. It bothers me that this his happening to Tyler.
- What happened to Meredith, Liz and Carol? Did they just vanish?
- I'm surprised that barely anyone is bombarding the writers for their long list of black kills. This is unacceptable.
- TYLER WAS NOT AIMING TO HIT CAROLINE WITH THE GLASS. He's a fucking hybrid and football star with excellent reflexes. If he wanted to hit her, he would have. He was just throwing the glass at the wall in frustration. And besides that, Tyler would NEVER intentionally try to hurt Caroline.
- Killing Chris was so fucking pointless. There's plenty of other vampires and the fact that they picked the only black hybrid was so unnecessary.
Posted 11/16/2012 4:33:49 PM #
- This show is the reason I started writing in my own journal again.
lmfao! the last one is the bestThis show is the reason I started writing in my own journal again.Read more tv spoilers at: http://www.tvfanatic.com/forum/vampire-diaries/klaroline-or-forwood/page-72.html#ixzz2CQOed4FOPosted 11/16/2012 4:50:27 PM #
TYLER WAS NOT AIMING TO HIT CAROLINE WITH THE GLASS. He's a fucking hybrid and football star with excellent reflexes. If he wanted to hit her, he would have. He was just throwing the glass at the wall in frustration. And besides that, Tyler would NEVER intentionally try to hurt Caroline^^LOL@Tyler stan.but i do agree he wasn't aiming at her.still,dude should work on his anger issues.lolPosted 11/16/2012 5:00:45 PM #
I love the ones that talk about what an influence the show has made in their lives. Always, lol.Posted 11/16/2012 5:00:47 PM #
- dude should work on his anger issues. lol
He should, but Klaus can keep his. It's hot, lmao.Posted 11/16/2012 5:02:04 PM #
Klaus is more entertaining when he's angry though, lulzPosted 11/16/2012 5:07:36 PM #
That's why I said, he can keep it LOL. Was that his room or just a random guest chamber?Posted 11/16/2012 5:10:53 PM #