Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
Klaus fans will LOVE Klamille

It doesn't make sense for Klaus fans to like Klamille and hate KC when Klamille is just like Klaroline. And most fans like him being badass and all about family. Any girl that takes away from that will get hate I feel like.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma Yeah but Caroline wasn't Elena 2.0 back then and this Camillle chick sounds exactly like Elena,except for the liking darkness part.Yeah Klamille is going to be Delena 2.0.esp now that Klaus is going to be damonised,he'll prolly go thru existenential crisis just like Damon did in s2.Lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Well tbh,Klaus fans usually like Klaus with his sister or Stefan.That said,what i meant was that they'll move on from Klaroline pretty quickly,unlike the KC fans who'll bitch nad moan about KC for a season and then they'll move on too.Hell,i was willing to move on too,before JP made this show sound like an utter train wreck

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

“I think if anything it’s much more of a deep operatic family supernatural drama. The original family and their dynamics with each other is what’s driving the series, the center of which is Klaus: mercurial, egomaniacal, temperamental and unpredictable. It’s about understanding what makes him tick and his siblings trying to figure out how to keep him in line.- Julie Plec about the spin-off.”JP

that sounds so unique yo.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri: Yeah, but what I'm saying is, Camille's whole doesn't "beleive in evil" thing is similar to Elena in season 1. And as far as her connection to Marcel and how she catches his eye, is exact repeat of Klaroline in season 3. Its not even the lack of KC that is destroying me for this show. I like LP. She's good from what little I've seen, and she seems pretty laid back, which always helps. But damn, there is no originality to this show whatsoever. How can a person be this stupid???

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
If Jon Snow and Harry Potter ever met Jon Snow: You have your mother's eyes. Harry Potter: You must be Ned Stark's bastard. LMFAO.accurate tho lol
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
If Jon Snow and Harry Potter ever met Jon Snow: You have your mother's eyes. Harry Potter: You must be Ned Stark's bastard. LMFAO.accurate tho lol
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Maroline is getting revisited,NO, BITCH NO.That shit DON'T fly.THATS IT,THIS JUST STRENGTHENED MY RESOLVE TO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW IN FUCKING EVER.I HOPE THIS BITCH DIES IN A DITCH.UGH.

lol ILY. my sentiments expressed so wonderfully :D
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

my sister sent me this earlier. so freaking funny. (not my work)

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
I don't think it will get cancelled after one season. Nikita is still on and its ratings is not stellar. SMG's show lasted two seasons and it sucked. TO will probably last 3 seasons or more.

Nikita didn't have great ratings in its first season, but they weren't atrocious either, from what I remember. And Ringer (SMG's show) got cancelled after season 1. There was never a second season.

History shows that most CW shows will either get cancelled after a full first season (or earlier) or they will stick around for 3+ years. The longer a show goes, the more supportive the network gets for a renewal.

If this spinoff is as bad as it sounds, I can see it flopping in the ratings.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.