Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

lmao no one claims the blog lmao

and you'll have more "fans" than kitty

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The level of boredom in TVD goes from

The triangle  Caroline whining about Tyler  Rebekah whining about the cure   But as far as pairings go I would rather watch stelena on the roof top than seeing Caroline go "Tyyyyylurrrrrrrrr", and LOL that thread was 300 pages, not 300 people. 5 of us posted in it, I don't know why forwoods popularity, past or present, needs to be justified since regardless of the fan pandering JP will still stick to the ships she favourites, and it's hard to read her preference on TC/KC
Posted at

Sums what Forwood is about after one season

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Those Elena pics, the last one forgot she turned humanity off, and she didn't want the cure after finding out its one dose. Nooooooo it's nawt fair if it goes 2 me I refuse stephun

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lul Glenna why

Posted at

I REGRET NOTHING

Posted at

I am going to wear that on Halloween or my birthday lmao

Posted at

No it's the reason why she became boring, dependent, and moved away from having a storyline because she lived through Tyler's who heavily depended on Klaus to be relevant. You are talking about S3.

S2 forwood is the reason both became interesting and stable. They helped each other and that's why everyone fell in love with forwood that season.

S3 forwood was bassically just sex which apparantly is horrible because sex is bad or whatever?

We're not telling you to watch again, but here's the gist of season 4: organising parties, calling people out on their shit, AND whimpering over pairings with misogynist murderers AND getting her character raped and assassinated by doing stuff Caroline would never do(like intentionally killing witches or even saying she likes Klaus in any way). Not to mention hating on Damon for WRONG reasons. Sorry, no. I heard enough about this season.

You know, when forwood had their FIRST sex scene, you were the first person here to call them fuck buddies. I did I dislike that they had sex? In a way I felt it was too fast, yes. But otherwise nope, normal.

What i hated was WHERE it can lead them, which i properly guessed and you, dearie, were one of people gigling on how it won't happen and how we should trust in them not ruining forwood, blah blah blah. 

Everyone calls forwood Boring. But isn't almost every character boring on this show? And if there characters isn't boring there story lines suck! But I remember a certain forwood thread on here that was more popular then any thread on here. Those were the days when I used to be able to tolerate this show and forum. Lol^THIS.

Forwood was the best thing about this show in S2. A bit disappointing but decent in S3 and I am sure if Plec was not in charge and if KC crackship was not happening, forwood would have remained interesting back then. 

lol this show fucks logicTVD Verse the older the vamp the stronger they arebut they made Elena overpower CaroThey made the fagatores overpower NikDamonkey overpowered my hubby bubby who happens to be an original vampire whatevenlol it was fun seeing my hubby bubby smash him with a baseball bat

LOL forget that - THEY MADE A FUCKING SEATBELT OVERPOWER steffdward

Posted at

LOL forget that - THEY MADE A FUCKING SEATBELT OVERPOWER steffdward

When was this amusing scene?  
Posted at
Cooling

3x22.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.