Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

. Rumbelle is 100000 better than Klaroline for the simple fact that Rumple is the more awesome and complex villain and the buildup and Belle falling for him was just magical writing. No comparison whatsoever. KC is cute....THAT IS ALL

Posted at

don't know why you're so worked up over the regressions,i find them pretty consistent with his character tbh and that makes me like Rumbelle even more bc Belle chose to stay with him despite all of that and even tho she doesn't know about him turning that guy into a mouse,i'm pretty sure she knows he isn't 100% clean just yet and making him a normal person will take looooots of time and patience and she is willing to do that.and thats what makes me love rumbelle even more.sigh.

A lot of his S2 regressions make it seem like he does not care for Belle, frankly. obviously he's gotten better now and that was most likely because he thought he regained her and that thought intoxicated him.

I'll see what he does in "Lacey" and rest of season before judging.  ANd if he keeps regressing and she keeps coming back then I will fucking harte them. For them to work as ship she HAs to have an effect on him and if he stays in same place, then its just abusive relationship not a ship. 

But if they both develop and grow forward with some minor regressions, then its all okay and i'll continue to ship them. . 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

@BN I don't know why you're so worked up over the regressions,i find them pretty consistent with his character tbh and that makes me like Rumbelle even more

This is the very definition of Dysfunctional ships for me. Character development from both sides without them having OOC moments that takes away from the validity of the term dysfunctional. As much as i like KC we cannot in all good conscience say that they fit the bill. Car, as all you continually point out, is regressing at a continuous rate and so is Klaus. How is that the makings of an epic romance when the OOC moments just keep rolling in. 

Posted at

I wasn't gonna say anything until i saw the Spuffy and Rumbelle comarison. I will sit on all your faces if i ever see such atrocity again. The afore mentioned ships are LEGENDARY!!!!! Mind you, i'm a Bangel fan first and foremost but Spuffy has hate sex turned love done right. Rumbelle is 100000 better than Klaroline for the simple fact that Rumple is the more awesome and complex villain and the buildup and Belle falling for him was just magical writing. No comparison whatsoever. KC is cute....THAT IS ALLthis can't get enough of THIS expression gifs.

spuffy is DE done RIGHT and with 10000% superior writing. 

Posted at

This is the very definition of Dysfunctional ships for me. Character development from both sides without them having OOC moments that takes away from the validity of the term dysfunctional. As much as i like KC we cannot in all good conscience say that they fit the bill. Car, as all you continually point out, is regressing at a continuous rate and so is Klaus. How is that the makings of an epic romance when the OOC moments just keep rolling in. THIS SO MUCH. 

spuffy just plain amde sense and developed BOTH of them.

same with rumbelle.

spuffy is awesome dysfunctional relationship of two messed up people.

rumbelle is a romance between morally degraded villain and morally sound hero DONE RIGHT. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I am laughing so hard, KFM

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

A lot of his S2 regressions make it seem like he does not care for Belle, frankly. obviously he's gotten better now and that was most likely because he thought he regained her and that thought intoxicated him.

I'll see what he does in "Lacey" and rest of season before judging.  ANd if he keeps regressing and she keeps coming back then I will fucking harte them. For them to work as ship she HAs to have an effect on him and if he stays in same place, then its just abusive relationship not a ship. 

But if they both develop and grow forward with some minor regressions, then its all okay and i'll continue to ship them. . 

Thing is Rumbelle hasn't been together that long and Rumple's just started changing bc of her,so yeah imma reserve my judgement about that for a while and i'm pretty sure he's gonna regress some more before completely becoming team good guy.

As for Lacey,i'm sure she's gonna fuel his lust for power for a while before he realises she isn't the person he fell in love with and tries to change himself and get her memories back but i'm guessing this all'll happen in s3.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Because no one had a problem with Katherine using and raping Damon/Stefan. And both of Stefan's girls (Rebekah and Kat) stabbed him because they are stronger. Guess that's okay. But hell no to misogyny right?

To be totally honest i stopped shipping Statherine as my OTP the moment i realized two things.

1. That the writers had no intention of having her apologize for her using both brothers as fuck slaves and being the catalyst for ruining their family. That being said. I can count on one finger the amount of times i've heard legit apologies from the crew that didn't involve Damon to Elena and Stefan to Damon. 

2. The moment in season 2 when Stefan had Kat at his house in chains and he was being such a hypoctrite and a liar in his denial about his feelings for her. It would have been perfectly alright to ship them after Stefan had apologized to Damon about him going after Kat for his own selfish reasons and never giving a fuck about his brother's feelings. I seriously thought the writers were laying the foundations for a legit Stef x Kat round 2 but alas.....

If these conditions had been fulfilled then it would have been more than okay for Statherine to be on

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL Guys, I know OUAT is a masterpiece if you compare it with TVD, but please stop acting like it's The Sopranos. Because it's not.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

How adorable is this tho??I need to watch this epi again lmao

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.