Redoktober

LOL. I've never watched the Sopranos so i can't say

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah me neither lmao.

Posted at
2425 posts

OUAT is the greatest show on TV right now and the best show Americans have seen in the last 20 years. The writing is epic and the characters have gone through massive development and are well rounded and multidimensional. How many Emmys/Golden Globes has it won?

Posted at

Thing is Rumbelle hasn't been together that long and Rumple's just started changing bc of her,so yeah imma reserve my judgement about that for a while and i'm pretty sure he's gonna regress some more before completely becoming team good guy.As for Lacey,i'm sure she's gonna fuel his lust for power for a while before he realises she isn't the person he fell in love with and tries to change himself and get her memories back but i'm guessing this all'll happen in s3.Yeah, as I said i'll judge on hwo he will act now, as this was early on in relationship and he just got back and most likely was a bit intoxicated by the idea of having her back to consider that he can lose her again. 

LOL Guys, I know OUAT is a masterpiece if you compare it with TVD, but please stop acting like it's The Sopranos. Because it's not.

Yes it not sopranos.

OUAT, alongside Lost Girl, are the new age buffy. OUAT also is 1000% new age Lost. 

How adorable is this tho??I need to watch this epi again lmaoOH MY GOD YES. Town Harlot and Town Drunk. BROTP FOREVER LOL. Also that episode had fucking AMY ACKER(ASDFASFASDASFASDASFASGAFSDFA) so that makes it the best episode of entire show. 

Its hilarious though that when the whole David/MM plot was going on, THE VERY SAME PLOTLINE was going on with those their actors in real life.

Also, just realized that this show needs more Grumpy. and More Red/Whale. as well as Snow/Red interactions(still praying that "you-know-what" would not happen :((((( )

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

(still praying that "you-know-what" would not happen :((((( )

What.....them fucking?????

Posted at

What.....them fucking?????

._.

No.

THE OTHER you-know-what that can happen to character.(would never ship Red/Snow in that way lol.... Snow/Queen on other hand....) 

Posted at
2425 posts

Klaroline: An enjoyable evolution or JUST DO IT ALREADY?

Matt: JUST DO IT ALREADY. Not because I think these two belong together (he killed her recent boyfriend's mother and all), but because Nina Dobrev has gotten it on. Claire Holt took a roll in Stefan's hay a few weeks ago. Candice Accola has kept all of her clothes on for far too long.

Miranda: Both. It's been enjoyable to watch them cat-and-mouse, and I've been able to see their possibility, pony pictures or no. They need to just get drunk and do this already. Then they've done it but they can blame it on the alcohol.

Carissa: I wish I didn't love their chemistry, but they have always made me wonder "Tyler who?" Knowing The Originals is inevitable, is it worth a broken heart for Caroline just to make us happy today? Yes, but I'd have so much guilt.

Leigh: At times they've been annoying but I am enjoying them at this point. I think having them evolve over time was necessary because Caroline thinks Klaus is such a monster and he's responsible for Tyler leaving town. We had to see her affection, sympathy, and overall feelings for him grow.

Love Carissa's answer lol.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Reading the comments in the Alloy poll and DYING.

Delena has to win because my friend will be so angry if they don’t and she will take it out on me.

LMAO, I don't doubt that one.

Both fandoms are crey-crey, but the DE smugness gives them a slight edge in the 'most annoying fans' race. All the "CHEATING" screams are giving me life. Love how someone mentioned a multiple vote poll from last year as an arguement that DErs are a bigger fanbase. A multiple vote poll. Logic=you have none.

I have a feeling that despite all the crying they'll still win this one. But someone should direct them to that poll Whalerina did a month ago. They got their butts kicked in that one from what I remember, so they should stop with the "please, we're Delena, we never lose" attitude.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN It was sooo LOL when snow asked Emma,whats more sympathetic scarf or no scarf lmao.and when they went door to door to sell their candles and everyone turned them down LMAO forever.so fucking funny(okay maybe not the turning down part but everything else lol)

Its hilarious though that when the whole David/MM plot was going on, THE VERY SAME PLOTLINE was going on with those their actors in real life.

What?Josh Dallas was married? :O 

BTW do you remember the epi no by any chance?i don't remember.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad