Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

This show and its crew are just breaking all dem conventions. 

LMFAO.

Posted at
2425 posts

Ginny seems like good girl. That's like Taylor Swift breaking up a marriage. Seems wrong...

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ginny seems like good girl. That's like Taylor Swift breaking up a marriage. Seems wrong...

IKR.But then again who knows,maybe their marriage was already breaking when JoshxGinnifer happened.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

^They do seem very compatable on screen though. They look like they are a very cute couple in real life

Posted at

I ship Spuffy myself and Spike wasnt no saint, and there's no excuse to rape even for character development, assholeCongratulations on saying the exact same shit I SAID ALREADY. Stop putting words in my mouth. 

Really???? I loved her in that episode. She absolutely nailed "The woman". LOL. 

SHERLOCK's Irene Adler was BRILLIANT.

The fuck is wrong will these people? Fairy tale characters do not behave in this way. LOL. This show and its crew are just breaking all dem conventions. LOL.

Snow and Charming exist in three worlds now :DDD

Posted at

^They do seem very compatable on screen though. They look like they are a very cute couple in real life 

matching "deal with it" glasses and all.

The whole cast is cray though, considering teh shit they are doing during the non-filming time on the set LOL(ginny, jomo and josh cosplayed as harry potter characters LOL).

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Awww,they're adorable lol.

ginny, jomo and josh cosplayed as harry potter characters LOL).

LOL,wtf.

Posted at

Congratulations on saying the exact same shit I SAID ALREADY. Stop putting words in my mouth. 

boy please, i remembered you one time saying spike doing attempting rape was okay to make way for character development and you're gonna preach this mysogyny crap.   sit yo ass down.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

The whole cast is cray though, considering teh shit they are doing during the non-filming time on the set LOL(ginny, jomo and josh cosplayed as harry potter characters LOL).

Really??? The fuck!

Posted at

NOT. SHITTING.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.