Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

She looks way better with long hair. I love her brows though. They're literally perfect.

Posted at

^maybe snow does(although arguable) but Ginny? Not seeing any good girl wibes in her hairstyles lol. She's a fashionista with incredible love for crazy hairstyles. 

Posted at

DYING.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Wrong thread. Stop trolling them. LOL

Posted at

oh and I'm the type of guy who will never settle down~

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Both fandoms are crey-crey, but the DE smugness gives them a slight edge in the 'most annoying fans' race. All the "CHEATING" screams are giving me life. Love how someone mentioned a multiple vote poll from last year as an arguement that DErs are a bigger fanbase. A multiple vote poll. Logic=you have none.

Rly if you're bored that whole page is a good laugh, I was laughing so loud 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. Trolling DE stans and TVD fans in general is like my fav thing to do now. When i'm feeling down after a physics exam.......trolling always picks me up. Like the following

I've never trolled this much to a show. Its like it was made to be trolled

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yes and its fans still get butthurt at the jokes, as if the show isn't asking for it, they're only sticking around for their ships not the story 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

they're only sticking around for their ships not the story 

Pity they just don't own up to this basic fact. They piss me off when they act as if its their entire life's obligation to defend it like it was Lostgirl for gods sake.  

Posted at
2425 posts

I'm not afraid to admit I only watch TVD for Klaroline. Once that's done I'm done with the show. Unless they make Caroline single and badass (that means NO Tyler) or pair her up with a hot BAMF.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.