Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

Unless they make Caroline single and badass (that means NO Tyler) or pair her up with a hot BAMF.

........Then you're done after this season right?

Posted at
2425 posts

........Then you're done after this season right?

Basically.With my luck, they will have Tyler back next season and shebabysit him while organizing sorority parties and pushing Elena to date Stefan again.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I don't feel but i do understand your pain. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh the boredom of those two need to stop, no one cares 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Oh the boredom of those two need to stop, no one cares 

Remember in the not too distant past when we ALL cared. LOL. Just another failing grade for the writers. Nothing once epic has been left untouched by them. So sad

Posted at
2425 posts

Remember in the not too distant past when we ALL cared.

Never cared for them. Maybe I did kinda like them before they started dating and Tyler didn't know she was a vampire. But that was mostly because I hated Maroline and anything at that point would have been better. My problem isn't that Tyler is a bad guy or anything. (He's not) But he's just too dumb and boring and Caroline deserves better than that.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

^You are the only person that i know who wasn't over the moon at the prospect of Forwood. I remember when we started the Forwood appreciation thread and the Cardboard King thread. Le sigh, good times.

Posted at
2425 posts

Okay I admit I was excited at the very early stages of their development when he killed that girl and Caroline helped him clean up that mess. And when she overpowered him and he said "You're stronger than me?" But when they became friends and then lovers they were so boring. It was such a cliche friends to more story. With Klaroline they had me at the first scene and even if some scenes are corny, their chemistry makes up for it. With KC, it's passion and danger and crazy while Forwood is tender and stable which I find boring.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

speaking of that, judging from the way we all liked it here I assumed it was naturally the universal ship that everyone liked, then I joined tumblr and fanforum only to notice people loathed it from day one, and this was prior to Klaus stepping in, so I was like mannnn, it was like hearing someone say they hate cookies, who hates cookies? But I felt like the hybrid thing ruined them, and it went to a point where I forced myself to still ship it, but in the end I just gave up

Posted at
2425 posts

I didn't notice anyone hating them. I thought it was just me. But really I think all ships except KC on TVD are boring. I did not ship anything on this show before Klaroline came along. I shipped Daroline for a minute before he abused her and showed he only gave a fuck about Elena's pussy.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.