Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I also like Bamon but gave up on that when Damon will forever be on Elena's golden vag.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

speaking of that, judging from the way we all liked it here I assumed it was naturally the universal ship that everyone liked, then I joined tumblr and fanforum only to notice people loathed it from day one, and this was prior to Klaus stepping in, so I was like mannnn, it was like hearing someone say they hate cookies, who hates cookies? But I felt like the hybrid thing ruined them, and it went to a point where I forced myself to still ship it, but in the end I just gave up

Stop reading my bloody mind woman. Its getting a bit tiresome

Posted at
2425 posts

Are there no hot exciting ships I can fap to besides KC??

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I also like Bamon but gave up on that when Damon will forever be on Elena's golden vag

The only time i ever ship those two is with Bonnie's magic charring his ass or causing his brain to melt. NEVER EVER...........EVER!

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Are there no hot exciting ships I can fap to besides KC?Not on this show no

Posted at
2425 posts

The only time i ever ship those two is with Bonnie's magic charring his ass or causing his brain to melt. NEVER EVER...........EVER!

I began shipping them when Damon confronted Bonnie about her necklace and she set the carwash on fire. Bonnie was so badass and they would have made a badass couple. But no, Damon had to fall for boring, Mary Sue Elena.
Posted at

Ginny is gorgeous, but there something about the way she dresses and her short pixie cut weirds me out about her and I can't forget her FRO lmao.

Other than that, she is aging gracefully. like Ugly Duckling to Swan.

Posted at

I shipped Daroline for a minute before he abused her and showed he only gave a fuck about Elena's pussy.

And I'm cray cray? lmao
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Man.people hated Forwood?I never knew...They were awesome pre s3.Their first kiss was fukin hilarious(everybody needs to stop kissing me LOL)I was dying to see them together and then they actually got together and everything went straight to hell

But I felt like the hybrid thing ruined them, and it went to a point where I forced myself to still ship it, but in the end I just gave up

ugh,me too.At the end it was like why the fuck am i still shipping them and then i just stopped.Honestly i felt like i was betraying myself when i started shipping Klaroline but Tyler's antics just made me hate him more and more.and well KC was sexy lol.

Posted at

, then I joined tumblr and fanforum only to notice people loathed it from day one, and this was prior to Klaus stepping in,

NO ONE hated forwood back then. both the press and the viewers loved them and they won every signifficant poll. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad