Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
and your arguments are starting to sound as far fetched as a conspiracy theory.wonder if i sound like that too?lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@RED Lol,you should see him arguing with nicfanz then,they look like a cute married couple while arguing lmao :P

Posted at

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

.Its subconscious for Plec since she is insecure as fuck about everything and has a strong superiority complex. 

You're talking as if you know her lol.geez,all fat people are not insecure and you do not read everyone's minds.get over yourself.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I don't know nor do i care if Plec hates the actors/actresses themselves. SHe certainly has her favs but i'm not jumping on that particular real life hate trian. Her hating Car though....

Posted at

not with actress, with her physical appearance.   That ties into Caroline who is succesful and loved by fanbase.  . That alongside who caroline is as character makes Caroline Plec's antithesis, with Elena as Plec's avatar of wish-fulfilment.

So its only logical that Plec would want her antithesis to suffer and be hated by fanbase, while her avatar is loved. And she works towards that. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

All of you except Glenna and Gayatri are being ridiculous, I'm sorry. I may not like Plec but you know nothing about her personal life to make such over the top assumptions out your ass. Christ

Posted at

And I could not care less about Plec's personal life. her psychological profile from her interviews and behavior and writing is enough. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

That's not enough to be 100% sure she hates half the actors but puts on an act; GOYB.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

As far as i'm concerned the glass is half empty. As much as you guys see the evidence in a way that makes you think that she doesn't hate Car, YOU CANNOT DENY that evidence is also there to support the other claim. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad