Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

@RED Lol,you should see him arguing with nicfanz then,they look like a cute married couple while arguing lmao :P

SMACIES should meet nicfanz, so they can staph crackshipping me with this foo   and   so much that she completely raped her character and used every chance to undo her character development with show pointing at her and shouting on what a bad person caroline is? Kitty, the magnitudes of your overreacting is reaching up to here in South Asia.    Plec can't afford to anger the fanbase - she already was outed as a racist pig last year with her remarks towards Bonnie and lo and behold how she talks about her now. Same with Caroline. Except taht while with BOnnie its simple racism, with Caroline Plec thoroughly HATES that fanbase loves her and does everything to ruin who Caroline has been built up as. I have talked about this, asshole   Plec kisses every shiny bum of any fanbase, and it is fucking up her writing as you cannot please everybody.   And as far as I verbally abuse plec until to the point the bitch blocked me, I dissed her for her incomptence and pointing out the obvious about her fatness, which in no way dissing her as a person. Just to make it clear unlike some cray cry mofo in this room who acts like  ex-bff's with plec.  
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
UGH.FUCK THIS SITE.
Posted at

Not anymore.Maybe in s2 but really not anymore.I'd be pretty surprised if people still cared for her.The fac tthat she is shipped with half the cast says otherwise.

Everyone else is like MY QUEEN for some reason.becky fanbase is vocal but its not a majority by any stretch. 

Posted at

I am sorry but you won't convince me that Plec does NOT hate Caroline, when everything in existence proves otherwise. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The fac tthat she is shipped with half the cast says otherwise

Elena is shipped with half the cast too and since Caroline is Elena 2.0 really,it doesn't prove anything.

Posted at

Elena is shipped with half the cast too and since Caroline is Elena 2.0 really,it doesn't prove anything.You must be underestimating the amount of elena stans.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,i don't think anyone is convincing anyone else of anything.We're all just arguing pointlessly.Lets just agree to disagree and shut up about it.

Posted at

@Red

enjoy the rest of tamxiety filled weekend...

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Everything in existence also proves you're full of it, but whatever you say 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

You must be underestimating the amount of elena stans.

By that logic Elena's the reason show isn't cancelled yet not Caroline.LOL.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.