Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm almost at the point where I dislike KC. I don't even care about the arguments for or against them anymore. Klaus is a psychopath and anyone who believes Caroline isn't dark enough, or human enough, or mature enough, or forgiving enough, for him, is straight up off their rocker. Way I always saw it is, Klaus is a deranged monster, and if someone is crazy enough to love him, then he should just rejoice and accept it. That's probably what's going to happen with Camille. Somewhere down the line, Caroline's not giving in (because of MF gang history), and Klaus' finding love with just anyone (even a human) because he needs it so bad, makes sense. I just wish there had been time and scope to devote to KC as a big arc for both of them.

As for Caroline, sometimes I think people who dislike her character find faults in things that are actually supposed to be strengths and then seek to justify that dislike as the writers intending it. Fuck that. She's imperfect, and that's kind of what makes her so fantastic. I was brought to a point where I fell in love with her character, and I can't think that that doesn't reflect the writers intentions. Incompetent they may be at times, but when the love a character it shows. Even in KC, there was some attempt to illustrate a bit of growth, however contrived (few ex's: season 3: growing confidence in herself, 4x17: internal struggle and 4x16: vampire Caroline being confronted with human Caroline insecurities). But because she's less than perfect in those sequences (i.e.: she's manipulative, she's a killer, she's a victim) then she's all of a sudden too hypocritical (for associating with K while dogging D) or too pathetic or too or too dark. They tried to give her something in it at least. If you don't like her as character (anymore) then that's fine. But its not because the writers don't want you to like her. Her lack of a story line does not reflect their distaste. No one has their own story line in this show. Even Elena is doomed to be a toy for Salvatores to fight over, and them for her to be torn over.

Sorry if that was a bit abrupt lol. I quickly skimmed over what I missed. So these are thoughts on that and my reaction to things I read from tumblr. I need to stop visiting the Klaroline tag, it just annoys me these days.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

damn. sorry about the essay

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The more you witness the fans for it the more likely you get over it, like the post I reblogged; "if you love something don't ever check the tag" 

Posted at
2425 posts

@ Charisma, Caroline would be hypocritical if she hooks up with Klaus because she judges and preaches all the time. And having her kill 12 witches was OOC to some because Caroline was moral for 2 seasons and never hurt a fly and out of the blue she murders all those people. I blame the writers for putting her into this box and now she's expected to be this perfect saint or she'd be a hypocrite.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I thought we cleared that no one was convincing anyone of anything here?Lol.People who want to believe Plec hates Caroline will continue to believe so and those who want to think Plec wuvs caroline will go on believing that too.Arguing about it is a pointless excercise.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The subject was dropped three pages ago. 

Posted at

I don't know why you bring up Klebekah fandom; it's like 12 people. 

We are so not 12!!! hmph
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh nevermind I just read Char's post; beautiful

They tried to give her something in it at least. If you don't like her as character (anymore) then that's fine. But its not because the writers don't want you to like her. Her lack of a story line does not reflect their distaste. No one has their own story line in this show. Even Elena is doomed to be a toy for Salvatores to fight over, and them for her to be torn over.    

exactly ITA. These characters all have flaws in their writing, so if you go by the logic I read pages ago, then the writers loathe all of these characters. The argument is delusion for me but fortunately I've only seen it in this thread 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Read Charishma's post again lol,i'm not saying she shouldn't say her piece but i just wanted to make it clear.In case BN or someone woke up from their sleep and decided to go at it again lmao.

Posted at

Look, arguments aside please staph

if plec really hates caroline, caroline will be having constant trips to chippendales with  her dad and his bf since the beginning of the show

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.