Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I've seen plenty of posts that said she's too ordinary for Klaus/Joseph which is stupid because she's not a troll. Ugh this fandumb.

I can only LOL at this.lmao.Like i don't ship them but wtf are these people blind.Jodice looks sexy as a couple...I mean that guy is gorgeous but its not like Candice is fugly or something.christ.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I love Candice but I think the other actresses are prettier    

Bahaha same.

Posted at
2425 posts

Jodice looks sexy as a couple.

They really do. Have you seen manips of them? They complement each other perfectly it's scary. I bet their babies would be beautiful.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I love Candice but I think the other actresses are prettier than her with Nina and Katerina at the top.Oh well,beauty is subjective.lol

You too? People here think I'm cray for shipping them. I loved them at the beginning before the abuse and thought they had so much chemistry. I wanted Damon to like her so bad but he used her and went for the Golden Vajayjay. Daroline>>>>>Delena. The sexual chemistry was off the charts. I don't see it anymore though but so much wasted potential.

What you said.I mean i know they had only a 2 minute scene before that but ugh,so much chemistry,i hoped he'd get on with Caroline and forget about Elena but NO.Honestly now i just want Caroline to kick his sorry ass,thats all i want from Daroline..but we can add that to the list of things thats never gonna happen in this show,including Caroline owning Elena for once.

Lol, Gurl,you're the only one i know who shipped them besides me :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Katerina is stunning but i don't find Nina to be that b'ful.She is cute but thats all.Candice and Claire are equally b'ful but yeah i do think Phoebe is prettier than them.I love her eyebrows lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL. Daroline, this is so much fail 

Glenna where are you I need a drink 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL. Daroline, this is so much fail 

No one is shipping them now,like ewwwwwww.she was his sex toy for godsake.ugh

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol @Flora idk how i missed your post lmao.

But no one has used that story in or outside of this forum other than him. 

Well,i wasn't here then was i?Time and again i've stated my reason for believing why Plec hates Caroline and this is it.

and forgive me but i'm the only one who's been shouting to let this topic go since yesterday.Like i said this is just going in circles.I don't know why i let myself get dragged into this again and again.I've said my part and if this topic ever rises again,i'm gonna keep my mouth shut.

Posted at

Idk,i find Candice prettier lol.

Candice is way prettie. N.Dobrev looks like a cross between selena gomez(ewwww) and tha eyebrow girl lily collins(ewwwww x10343453413546).

nd honestly i find Daroline to be hotter 

Posted at
2425 posts

I only like Daroline now when she kicks his ass. He must be nicer to her for me to think of ever shipping them again.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.