Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

^^ LOL THIS IS THE REASON CULT is a FLOP

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Glenna That post wasn't directed at you pesonally,it was for everyone who thought i was shipping a rape ship when i explicitly said i never shipped them after the abuse.It was more like a "hey they look cute together" (before the rape/abuse) moment than shipping really.But oh well water under the bridge and all lol

Posted at

@EQ

FUCK YES:

Apparantly tv guide journalist who got to witness some of the finale instantly converted to that ship, lol :P

Also, Jmo confirmed that Emma does NOT want to get back with Neal everr and just wants him around for Henry's sake. 

Other comments by her:

“They’re definitely kindred spirits. They’re both thieves, and they’ve come from troubled pasts, and they’ve both lost a true love, and so I think that there’s a lot that they recognize in each other. So there’s that camaraderie and also that combativeness with that right away.” “All we know is that Emma does definitely feel a connection to him because she also started out as a thief, she also started out abandoned in certain ways, she also lost love at a young age… They have all these things in common, so as much as she sees him as someone she needs to keep under control or keep away from her son for sure at this point, there’s an undeniable connection between them as well.” 

and then E.Kitsis said this: 

“In all life, there are the people that are right for you and there are the people that are wrong for you, and then there are the people that you just choose.  Emma is going to face all those things.” 

Remember cora's "you chose her"? :P

When asked if we were gonna see Hook interact with people in Storybrooke, Adam Horowitz ended up also saying “Emma’s love life is going to get REALLY complicated” to it. Not even relevant to the question.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I LOVE U GLEN

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

If its not one thing its another with you people. I leave for the night, drank my ass off, went surfing this morning watched a football match......come back and you bitches are still at each others throats. Y'all need to leave BN alone to play with himself to argue with himself. You'll never convince each other of the others point of view. CHILL!

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Daroline

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I love Amie too

Lmfao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
 (I came back trolling this forum, because I know that he is such an important topic on here)  

Do you really think we argued in the span of your entire day, it lasted at least for 20 minutes; you're just reading it 10 hours later.

Posted at
Cooling

^ lol what?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
If its not one thing its another with you people. I leave for the night, drank my ass off, went surfing this morning watched a football match......come back and you bitches are still at each others throats. Y'all need to leave BN alone to play with himself to argue with himself. You'll never convince each other of the others point of view. CHILL!      

Do you really think we argued in the span of your entire day, it lasted at least for 20 minutes; you're just reading it 10 hours later.

LMFAO fanforum.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.